• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Joey was just walking home.
As Joey was walking down he nearly deserted street he bumped into a man who was about 6 foot with braided blonde hair and intense blue eyes. The man didn't bother to say sorry he simply waved a hand in front of his face and broke the line of focus Joey had placed on him before walking off. To Joey it would seem like he had stopped walking for no reason and had forgotten something minor.

As Joey was walking down he nearly deserted street he bumped into a man who was about 6 foot with braided blonde hair and intense blue eyes. The man didn't bother to say sorry he simply waved a hand in front of his face and broke the line of focus Joey had placed on him before walking off. To Joey it would seem like he had stopped walking for no reason and had forgotten something minor.
"What the..." He just looked at the cigarette in his mouth "Eh... must've lost my train of thought." He continued walking without thinking about it.

"What the..." He just looked at the cigarette in his mouth "Eh... must've lost my train of thought." He continued walking without thinking about it.
Then he heard the sound of automatically gun fire coming from a gas station he had walked by. There was a hold up going on inside the gas station and from what he could hear there were several people inside and they were scared. For a moment he thought he saw a person running in but almost as soon as he thought it, he forgot it.

Then he heard the sound of automatically gun fire coming from a gas station he had walked by. There was a hold up going on inside the gas station and from what he could hear there were several people inside and they were scared. For a moment he thought he saw a person running in but almost as soon as he thought it, he forgot it.
"What... the hell?" Something was up "Fuck it. ADAPT!" The suit covered him and he ran into the gas station to stop the hold up.

"What... the hell?" Something was up "Fuck it. ADAPT!" The suit covered him and he ran into the gas station to stop the hold up.
The man with the gun had his back to him and there were 3 other people cowering while the attendant piled money Into a bag. With Joey there the total number of people was now 7 more than enough for the curve to take affect. To Joey and everyone else in the store it would seem as if a person had mysteriously appeared and with his appearance all eyes were on him. In a calm tone he said "look man you don't want to Rob this place." Everyone including Joey could feel themselves agreeing with the unknown man and shift their attention to the ribber who began to fidget nervously before throwing down his gun and saying "yeah... You're right..."

The man with the gun had his back to him and there were 3 other people cowering while the attendant piled money Into a bag. With Joey there the total number of people was now 7 more than enough for the curve to take affect. To Joey and everyone else in the store it would seem as if a person had mysteriously appeared and with his appearance all eyes were on him. In a calm tone he said "look man you don't want to Rob this place." Everyone including Joey could feel themselves agreeing with the unknown man and shift their attention to the ribber who began to fidget nervously before throwing down his gun and saying "yeah... You're right..."
Joey just looked around. He then brought up the suit's built in recording software and went back to when he passed by the man. He checked the recording.

Joey just looked around. He then brought up the suit's built in recording software and went back to when he passed by the man. He checked the recording.
He could see the man clear as day it seemed like the man only affected people. However the man then let go of the attention and faded back out leaving the store and walking by Joey without much of a trace.

He could see the man clear as day it seemed like the man only affected people. However the man then let go of the attention and faded back out leaving the store and walking by Joey without much of a trace.
"Who is this guy?" He asked himself as he began walking back home. "Sans, begin recording mental status." "Confirmed, now recording mental status."

(And recording in a way. It actually analyzes the chemical reactions in his brain alongside visual cues with the built in camera on his collar)
(What's the range and how is the camera facing.) The man known as Anonymous by himself was walking down the street and rounded a corner.

(It's on his collar facing forward. What do you mean by range?)
(Never mind lol it's a bit late for me and I'm tired) anonymous stopped and looked back at the hero who had stepped I'm after him and wondered of the man would call the cops or something.

(Never mind lol it's a bit late for me and I'm tired) anonymous stopped and looked back at the hero who had stepped I'm after him and wondered of the man would call the cops or something.
"Who the hell are you?" Joey asked as he turned to Anonymous.

"Who the hell are you?" Joey asked as he turned to Anonymous.
Anonymous frowned and waved a hand in front of his face causing Joey to loose focus on him yet again and to forget about him. Anonymous took a few steps back not liking this but not sure what to do.

Anonymous frowned and waved a hand in front of his face causing Joey to loose focus on him yet again and to forget about him. Anonymous took a few steps back not liking this but not sure what to do.
"What the hell?" Joey looked at the recording again "I need to let the others know." he then began walking in the other direction to avoid Anonymous.

"What the hell?" Joey looked at the recording again "I need to let the others know." he then began walking in the other direction to avoid Anonymous.
Anonymous headed back to his house and rested thinking with some worry about the guy who had seemed to look at him.

XR-3 was strolling down the road to the song 'Lone Wanderer'. (If you play Fallout 4 then you know what it sounds like) Cars passed him and people were staring out of the corners of their eyes as they watched a military robot strolling down the road as if it was on a Sunday walk.

XR-3 was strolling down the road to the song 'Lone Wanderer'. (If you play Fallout 4 then you know what it sounds like) Cars passed him and people were staring out of the corners of their eyes as they watched a military robot strolling down the road as if it was on a Sunday walk.
A girl with long white hair suddenly appeared a few feet in front of him. She smiled, looking over at a window display that had a few wedding dresses.

XR-3 looked at her with his expressionless and faceless head. The only thing that told her that XR-3 was looking at her was the blinking red light. He stiffly waved his hand as he passed her.

Peter opened the door Fury's office on the helicarrier. "Fury we need to talk about thise Robots. It almost killed someone. It used macimum lethal force in a street full of pedestrians." The masked hero said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back