• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"That's crazy good luck making that work. I've never seen anything like that on any of the Earth's I've been on."
"ill get it sooner or later. As soon as I can make it attract metal objects, I'll try to reverse the magnet's pole so it could send a bullet back to the shooter or if a villain is wearing metal armor, send them into a wall." Allyson said.

Peter left the hellicarier and jumped.down to the city. He let fly a webline which caught on a building. The force would have killed anyone else but thanks to his durability he was fine.

Joey passed by Kasselio "Hey buddy, you got a smoke on ya? I ran out." he asked.
Kass looked at him. He pulled out a cigarette pack. "Yeah whatever." He said. He handed one to Joey before lighting his own. "Huh... Have I seen on the news before?" He asked. "You know what nevermind. I don't wanna know." A kid bumped into him. "Sorry Mister." The kid said. "SCRAM PUNK!" Kass yelled at the kid.

Kass looked at him. He pulled out a cigarette pack. "Yeah whatever." He said. He handed one to Joey before lighting his own. "Huh... Have I seen on the news before?" He asked. "You know what nevermind. I don't wanna know." A kid bumped into him. "Sorry Mister." The kid said. "SCRAM PUNK!" Kass yelled at the kid.
"... It's not nice to yell at kids." He said as he took off his mask and inhaled the smoke.

Kass sighed. "Yeah... I know. I've got... Issues." He said.
"Sounds like you should see someone about that... because if that kid was one of my siblings... your brains would be all over the concrete." He took a puff and walked away "Thanks for the smoke, have a nice day."

"Sounds like you should see someone about that... because if that kid was one of my siblings... your brains would be all over the concrete." He took a puff and walked away "Thanks for the smoke, have a nice day."
"Hey wait I need to ask you something." Kass said.

Anonymous began to tail this man wondering if this man was similar to him or not. Anon had some questions and he planned to have answers.
Kass walked past an alleyway. As he did a petty thug grabbed him. "Hand over your money." He said. "Back off." Kass said using his power. "Why? Who's gonna ma-" Then he suddenly stopped talking and backed off. "Gimme your gun." Kass said. The man handed it too him. Kass threw I to the side. "Turn yourself in." He said. The man went to the nearest police station.

Kass walked past an alleyway. As he did a petty thug grabbed him. "Hand over your money." He said. "Back off." Kass said using his power. "Why? Who's gonna ma-" Then he suddenly stopped talking and backed off. "Gimme your gun." Kass said. The man handed it too him. Kass threw I to the side. "Turn yourself in." He said. The man went to the nearest police station.
Anon frowned at the sight and figured that this guy was different from him. Anon followed behind him keeping a secure distance from the man.

Anon frowned at the sight and figured that this guy was different from him. Anon followed behind him keeping a secure distance from the man.
Kass went to his apartment and turned on the light. For such an unpleasant man his apartment was well kept. He hung his hoodie up and walked over to the kitchen.

Kass went to his apartment and turned on the light. For such an unpleasant man his apartment was well kept. He hung his hoodie up and walked over to the kitchen.
Anonymous watched him enter his apartment and thought for a minute then he began to walk around looking for the building super.

XR-3 walked through the park. Birds chirped and the wind gently blew. He looked left and saw a hatchling on the ground. It had fallen out of it's nest. XR-3 walked up, knelt down and gently scooped up the tiny bird. Looking up he saw the nest it fell from. "Here... you... go..." He said as he put the chick back where it belonged.

XR-3 walked through the park. Birds chirped and the wind gently blew. He looked left and saw a hatchling on the ground. It had fallen out of it's nest. XR-3 walked up, knelt down and gently scooped up the tiny bird. Looking up he saw the nest it fell from. "Here... you... go..." He said as he put the chick back where it belonged.
Diana had followed him. "Is the chick okay?"

"ill get it sooner or later. As soon as I can make it attract metal objects, I'll try to reverse the magnet's pole so it could send a bullet back to the shooter or if a villain is wearing metal armor, send them into a wall." Allyson said.
Zadock nodded thoughtfully "that's really impressive. Well if you ever need help I recommend calling a expert in that field or someone you can trust. Remember you don't have. To do everything on your own."

Zadock nodded thoughtfully "that's really impressive. Well if you ever need help I recommend calling a expert in that field or someone you can trust. Remember you don't have. To do everything on your own."
" yeah I know." She nods. "So do you need anything else besides wanting to check on me?"

Kass snored loudlym getting caught wouldn't be a problem.
Anonymous began to look around the apartment feeling better now that he heard snoring and knew he occupant was asleep. Anonymous wasn't sure what he was looking for but he was looking to see if he could find out who he was and old this guy was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back