• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

At this moment, Maddy had a sudden craving for a cigarette. Likely the smoke from earlier. She received a phone call.

"Smelled?" He asked. "Like a... Wolf." He said. "You. By any chance are you... a werewolf?" He asked.
Maddy nods taking off her coat, showing her tail for a moment before putting it back on. "Yep. " hearing her phone ring she picked it up, ignoring the new craving she had. "Hello*

Maddy nods taking off her coat, showing her tail for a moment before putting it back on. "Yep. " hearing her phone ring she picked it up, ignoring the new craving she had. "Hello*
"By any chance a werewolf that's been badly hurt recently by wolfsbane?"

"Oh Maddy, I had a feeling you might be getting nicotine cravings so I put some nicotine gum in your bag before you left. Should last you a week... um... and I'm sorry I abandoned you all for a month... maybe when you're free, we can do something together." Joey said.

"By any chance a werewolf that's been badly hurt recently by wolfsbane?"
"Oh Maddy, I had a feeling you might be getting nicotine cravings so I put some nicotine gum in your bag before you left. Should last you a week... um... and I'm sorry I abandoned you all for a month... maybe when you're free, we can do something together." Joey said.
Maddy looked at Peter and nodded. "Yes." Turning her attention to her phone. "Thanks Joey but I'll be fine. I can ignore the cravings. " she smiled. "Its okay..kind of use to you leaving for awhile. I would love to do something together."

Maddy looked at Peter and nodded. "Yes." Turning her attention to her phone. "Thanks Joey but I'll be fine. I can ignore the cravings. " she smiled. "Its okay..kind of use to you leaving for awhile. I would love to do something together."
"Yeah... Nevermind we've met." Peter said. "I was the one who cured you." He said.

"That's not something you should be used to... that's something I want to fix." He said "We'll talk later, face to face. I prefer to confront these problems in person. I will be waiting at my house."

"That's not something you should be used to... that's something I want to fix." He said "We'll talk later, face to face. I prefer to confront these problems in person. I will be waiting at my house."
"Yeah... Nevermind we've met." Peter said. "I was the one who cured you." He said.
"Thank you. I would say I owe you one but looks like we're even" she said. "Alright, see you later. Love you." She hung up her phone.

"Thank you. I would say I owe you one but looks like we're even" she said. "Alright, see you later. Love you." She hung up her phone.
"Well yeah. Thanks for the heal. Uh... Mention me helping you please I don't want him to try and kill me again." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back