• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Crysta goes out into the city, her hood pulled up over her head as she patrolled to the streets to see if anything was going on.

" to notice what? If it was a test?" She asked. "A lot was happening at the time. We couldn't notice everything"
Death sighed "it matters not. You all failed to notice and that's all I needed. Do not presume to just call me whenever you like." Death then turned and faded away.

Running across the rooftops was a girl.
"Well, that's not entirely normal, could be nothing but what the hell," Crysta shrugged and followed after the firm running across the rooftops to see what she was up to, but fall she knew the girl could habe just liked parkour. Crysta makes her way onto the rooftops and runs across them as well.

Dru appeared in his dream Dru looked like his monster self with a body made of sand in a human shape with a featureless face. Dru then whispered "are you going to stay now?"
"In the city? Yeah. I'll stay around the house as well... it's safe here as is. My house could easily be compromised." he replied.

"Well, that's not entirely normal, could be nothing but what the hell," Crysta shrugged and followed after the firm running across the rooftops to see what she was up to, but fall she knew the girl could habe just liked parkour. Crysta makes her way onto the rooftops and runs across them as well.
The girl jumped to another roof top before stopping, she created two skeletons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back