• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Johnathon looked around the strange city. He could have sworn he was headed to the burrow for a quidditch match with the Weasley's. But when he apparated he ended up here. And to make matters worse he had completely forgotten to change out of his old class robes.
Maddy had left the house and was walking around. She didn't have her coat so her tail was showing.

"Alright let's go then." She said.

The skeletons looked at each other unsure if Dante spoke skeleton since Roxie was the only one who understood them.

Rebecca smiled and got up

Dante sigh "would you two at least go somewhwre else for your chattering?" She stated

Maddy had left the house and was walking around. She didn't have her coat so her tail was showing.
While walking the Hufflepuff walked into her accidentally bumping into her. He tripped his wand falling from his robes

birch-nov17-1312in-wm02_original.jpg

"Oh my goodness I'm so sorry." He said. He went to pick up his wand to hide it while profusely apologizing to Maddy.

While walking the Hufflepuff walked into her accidentally bumping into her. He tripped his wand falling from his robes

birch-nov17-1312in-wm02_original.jpg

"Oh my goodness I'm so sorry." He said. He went to pick up his wand to hide it while profusely apologizing to Maddy.
Maddy smiled. "Its okay it happens." She caught a glimpse of the wand but didn't say anything.

Zadock shook his head slightly "no I just need to rest some."
"Alright." She smiled and kissed him. "Get some rest." She headed out of the room, making one of her books appear in her hands. She was heading to the backyard. She was going to summon Death, she wanted to know why he had tested her.

John haf apparated somewhere randomly in the city. He was in a dark room. "Hello?" He asked. He pulled out his wand. "Lumos." The tip the wand lit up and henfound he was in a room full of bones.
)should I know where this is?) Maddy continued walking around the city when her phone rang.

"Alright." She smiled and kissed him. "Get some rest." She headed out of the room, making one of her books appear in her hands. She was heading to the backyard. She was going to summon Death, she wanted to know why he had tested her.
Her books would only have vague references on how to summon death but miraculously Death appeared for her. He stood before her leaving them in a bubble of separate time. He turned his hooded face to her and said "what do you want child?"

(Ok) Maddy answered her phone. "Yeah I can come in."

Watcher was trying to get the symbiote off of his arm.
At this point the symbiote had spread across his whole body it's feral rage and animalistic savagery overwhelmed him.

John Apparated again ending up inside the hero truck. "What the hell!?" He asked seeing tbe Symbiote

Her books would only have vague references on how to summon death but miraculously Death appeared for her. He stood before her leaving them in a bubble of separate time. He turned his hooded face to her and said "what do you want child?"
Kala closed her book shut. " I wanted to know why you tested me"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back