• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(again he can't think about this rationally. He literalky doesn not have the ability. He's fresh out of Genocide. He needs time and help to adjust)
(Again running helps no one) Zadock sighed "I don't have the energy to run after him. Dash if you want to look for him then go for it."

(Again running helps no one) Zadock sighed "I don't have the energy to run after him. Dash if you want to look for him then go for it."
Sans pulled a photo from his pocket. It was a picture kf Papyrus. "i'm losing it." He said. "damn it. so much for keeping my cool."

"You can put me down Joey." Maddy said. Kala looked at Zadock. "Why would he test us.." Allyson looked at her. "Why did you agree?" Kala sighed. "I care about you guys. I seen you grow up Allyson and there is no way I would see you get killed, Maddy I grown to think of you like a daughter, ap Joey, I seen how good of a person you can be when you want to be. Dash you have a good heart and so much potential."
"you guys barely know me. i'd have traded my life for the innocent in a heart beat." Sans said. He closed his eyesockets. He left the house and went to the forest. He teleported ont a tree branch. Her willingness to kill an Innocent. It reminded him too much of what Frisk did to Papyrus. Over and over. He began to sob silently.
"Did... Did that skeleton's eye sockets just..." He remained silent for a minute before dropping the barrel and putting Maddy down. "Eh nevermind, I've seen weirder."

Zadock spoke slowly and quietly as he was supported by the undead "I don't know why Death felt the need to test you, to test us but the important thing is that we made it out alive and we are safe. I agree with what my wife says about you all."
"Did... Did that skeleton's eye sockets just..." He remained silent for a minute before dropping the barrel and putting Maddy down. "Eh nevermind, I've seen weirder."
"you guys barely know me. i'd have traded my life for the innocent in a heart beat." Sans said. He closed his eyesockets. He left the house and went to the forest. He teleported ont a tree branch. Her willingness to kill an Innocent. It reminded him too much of what Frisk did to Papyrus. Over and over. He began to sob silently.
Kala frowned watching Sans leave. "I would have regretted it if I really had to do it." After Joey set her down, she looked at Kala. "Thanks for the kind words. I would love to have you and Zadock as my parents. You already act the part more than my parents " she went over to Zadock. "Do you need to heal you?"

Kala frowned watching Sans leave. "I would have regretted it if I really had to do it." After Joey set her down, she looked at Kala. "Thanks for the kind words. I would love to have you and Zadock as my parents. You already act the part more than my parents " she went over to Zadock. "Do you need to heal you?"
"Well you're already an adult so I don't think any legal paperwork is necessary." Joey replied. "Regardless, I think this war might finally be over..." He then brought up a hologram with names on it "Almost."

Zadock smiled and waved a hand "no no I should be fine I just need to rest, channeling that much power takes a lot out of a person."

"Well you're already an adult so I don't think any legal paperwork is necessary." Joey replied. "Regardless, I think this war might finally be over..." He then brought up a hologram with names on it "Almost."
Zadock smiled and waved a hand "no no I should be fine I just need to rest, channeling that much power takes a lot out of a person."
Allyson looked at Joey. " you should tell us what that was all about." Maddy nods. "Yeah I understand that feeling." Kala went over to zadock. "Need help getting to our room so you could rest?"

Allyson looked at Joey. " you should tell us what that was all about." Maddy nods. "Yeah I understand that feeling." Kala went over to zadock. "Need help getting to our room so you could rest?"
"Final remnants of the Knights... Mostly political figures who funnel tax money. If the agents failed to take us out, there's a chance they will come after us... but... I'm tired." He replied.

"Final remnants of the Knights... Mostly political figures who funnel tax money. If the agents failed to take us out, there's a chance they will come after us... but... I'm tired." He replied.
"How about why they were trying to kill us?" Allyson asked

"How about why they were trying to kill us?" Allyson asked
"Simply put... extermination." He replied "The document that Dash destroyed dictated that Spirit Energy was too powerful and chaotic to be left for mortals to understand and learn. Defiance to god, all out war... advantages over regular people. Spirit energy would reduce the world to a complete wasteland, according to them. They saw it fit that after removing the Hatless, they will terminate all who have knowledge of Spirit Energy... including themselves."

"Simply put... extermination." He replied "The document that Dash destroyed dictated that Spirit Energy was too powerful and chaotic to be left for mortals to understand and learn. Defiance to god, all out war... advantages over regular people. Spirit energy would reduce the world to a complete wasteland, according to them. They saw it fit that after removing the Hatless, they will terminate all who have knowledge of Spirit Energy... including themselves."
Zadock frowned "well they made a grave mistake trying to handle us, I just want to know what they planned to do to Dru of all people." Zadock then touched Kala's shoulder and said "butthats a story for another time yes my dear I would like help to the room."

"Wow." Allyson said.

Zadock frowned "well they made a grave mistake trying to handle us, I just want to know what they planned to do to Dru of all people." Zadock then touched Kala's shoulder and said "butthats a story for another time yes my dear I would like help to the room."
She smiled and helped him up. "Okay."

"Wow." Allyson said.
"I didn't read the full document." Joey replied "But from my understanding, Dru would've required immense power. Regardless, let's just get some sleep and call it a day."

"Only seen the doc and my brothers. I'm curious" He said
She soon frowned "Curious about the outside world? It's a big world full of people from bad to good. Though I recommend you should train as you don't seem to be ready for outside world..." she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back