• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Problem is those are Marlboro Red's, they're more of an acquired taste. When I first started I went with the Gold and Silver packs, better filters that are easier on the lungs and have some flavor to them." He then looked at the barrels once again "May I have my cigarette?"
She tossed him the pack. "Here."

Kala frowned. "I have killed but only those that deserve it or if in defense. Killing an innocent is wrong."
Death spoke quietly "one last chance do you agree to kill an innocent to save your friends or do you let me leave and take your friends chances to survive unharmed?"

"okay lets go." She said.
Joey then got up and readied to run, he then turned and grabbed a wooden barrel "Now let's go. ADAPT" the suit covered his body and he picked up Maddy with his free hand before running back to the group to escape.

The others had gone through a portal Zadock had made.
Sans followed them

Dru patted his shoulder smiling "I know you're not a bad guy you're just a bit extreme when it comes to things you care about."
Apocalypse nodded. "I think I will wait. Allow humanity some time to understand the error of it's ways." He said. "This will wait, until it can't anymore."

She sighed. "Okay i will do it."
Joey then got up and readied to run, he then turned and grabbed a wooden barrel "Now let's go. ADAPT" the suit covered his body and he picked up Maddy with his free hand before running back to the group to escape.
Joey felt a presence and then suddenly he was in the ring made by the Spartoi with Maddy and hey heard death ask if she would take an innocent life for them and then she agreed. Death opened his skeletal wings and moved quickly touching the soldiers and taking their souls sending them to wherever they end up in the afterlife. When he was done all the enemies in the remains of the base were dead. He then said "you may escape your end of the bargain is fulfilled." Death then disappeared and time resumed causing all the bodies to drop dead. Zadock looked close to death and dash said "through the portal now!"

Joey felt a presence and then suddenly he was in the ring made by the Spartoi with Maddy and hey heard death ask if she would take an innocent life for them and then she agreed. Death opened his skeletal wings and moved quickly touching the soldiers and taking their souls sending them to wherever they end up in the afterlife. When he was done all the enemies in the remains of the base were dead. He then said "you may escape your end of the bargain is fulfilled." Death then disappeared and time resumed causing all the bodies to drop dead. Zadock looked close to death and dash said "through the portal now!"
"If you needed somebody to take an innocent life you should've asked me! I'm already destined for hell!" He shouted as he ran through the portal with Maddy Musicnotes Musicnotes

Sans followed them

Apocalypse nodded. "I think I will wait. Allow humanity some time to understand the error of it's ways." He said. "This will wait, until it can't anymore."
Dru smiled and patted his shoulder "you have big plans be careful how you execute them though. Anyways if you need me feel free to contact me you know how to." Dru smiled at him kindly.

"If you needed somebody to take an innocent life you should've asked me! I'm already destined for hell!" He shouted as he ran through the portal with Maddy Musicnotes Musicnotes
Zadock spoke quietly "it was a test... Why he didn't want a life in exchange is beyond me but let's take what we have." Zadock was being carried through the portal by undead and once they were all through he closed it.

"You can put me down Joey." Maddy said. Kala looked at Zadock. "Why would he test us.." Allyson looked at her. "Why did you agree?" Kala sighed. "I care about you guys. I seen you grow up Allyson and there is no way I would see you get killed, Maddy I grown to think of you like a daughter, ap Joey, I seen how good of a person you can be when you want to be. Dash you have a good heart and so much potential."

"You can put me down Joey." Maddy said. Kala looked at Zadock. "Why would he test us.." Allyson looked at her. "Why did you agree?" Kala sighed. "I care about you guys. I seen you grow up Allyson and there is no way I would see you get killed, Maddy I grown to think of you like a daughter, ap Joey, I seen how good of a person you can be when you want to be. Dash you have a good heart and so much potential."
Sans narrowed his eyes. "so once again the cycle of desth continues." He said. He left not sleaking to Kala. "why is killing always an option?" Sans asked himself.

"At least it wasn't much of one this time." Allyson said.
"excuse me?" Sans said. "not much. it doesn't matter how important they are. or how many." He said. "my brother papyrus. he had high hopes for life. he was training to be part of the royal guard. and he wasn't going to make it in. je was too naive. he was one single minster and some kid ruined my life. a kid who could restart the world. a kid who killed my brother over, and over, and over hubdreds of times. and i remember all of it. every goddamn time my brother was killed in front me. he didn't do anything wrong. and that kid i could have killed them anytime. but i had to hope that this time the kid would make a different choice. never tell me that it's okay to let someone die to save someone else." Sans said. "never."

Zadock spoke slowly and quietly as he was supported by the undead "I don't know why Death felt the need to test you, to test us but the important thing is that we made it out alive and we are safe. I agree with what my wife says about you all."

Zadock spoke slowly and quietly as he was supported by the undead "I don't know why Death felt the need to test you, to test us but the important thing is that we made it out alive and we are safe. I agree with what my wife says about you all."
"you guys barely know me. i'd have traded my life for the innocent in a heart beat." Sans said. He closed his eyesockets. He left the house and went to the forest. He teleported ont a tree branch. Her willingness to kill an Innocent. It reminded him too much of what Frisk did to Papyrus. Over and over. He began to sob silently.

"you guys barely know me. i'd have traded my life for the innocent in a heart beat." Sans said. He closed his eyesockets. He left the house and went to the forest. He teleported ont a tree branch. Her willingness to kill an Innocent. It reminded him too much of what Frisk did to Papyrus. Over and over. He began to sob silently.
(Wow Zadock was about to say something too lol. He confused desperation for willingness though)

Zadock shook his head "one day I hope he understands that we weren't just going to kill someone to save ourselves we were going to take an innocent who's time it was to die."

(Wow Zadock was about to say something too lol. He confused desperation for willingness though)
(that's the idea actually. Sans has spent so much time not knowing westher or not there was ginna be pacafist or genocide, that his way of thinking has been changed. He can't see the difference between willingness or desperation anymore because of all the genocide routes he tried to stop. He can't tell the difference between killing without choice and killing because the alternative is a bit harder. He's lost his ability to think the way Kala was thinking.)

(that's the idea actually. Sans has spent so much time not knowing westher or not there was ginna be pacafist or genocide, that his way of thinking has been changed. He can't see the difference between willingness or desperation anymore because of all the genocide routes he tried to stop. He can't tell the difference between killing without choice and killing because the alternative is a bit harder. He's lost his ability to think the way Kala was thinking.)
(Well running gets him nowhere)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back