• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Kala begun trapping the souls when she noticed the smoke. "Green smoke?"

"You need something stronger to take this down!" Allyson shouted holding up her shield.

Maddy reached down and picked up the pack, the note made her think of Alice in Wonderland with the bottle that said drink me. "Joey I dont carry a lighter I don't smoke."
A zippo lighter flew out of the shadows at Maddy "Then you better start if you want to live." He said as an agent stepped out of the shadows. His eyes were bloodshot and he was struggling to breathe. He then collapsed to the floor dead "Otherwise your lungs will end up like his." Joey then stepped out as he exhaled green smoke. It was his toxic breath "Liquified."
Undead began to join the fight covering the few openings Zadock was leaving. He was constantly taking in souls and used his blades to push back his nearest attackers before summoning 24 toned men with shields swords and spears. The Spartoi were elite fighters who had been long dead on most Earth's but Zadock had found some pieces of them to make these zombies. The Spartoi moved as a single entity attacking and defending with ease pressing the agents back.

Dash smiled as he attached and dodged, it had been so long since he had fought someone near his speed and this guy was good. They were running all over the room running on almost every surface constantly in motion.
As the fight dragged on, the ceiling collapsed and more agents started pouring in "Now the real fun begins." Joey said as he cracked his knuckles.

A zippo lighter flew out of the shadows at Maddy "Then you better start if you want to live." He said as an agent stepped out of the shadows. His eyes were bloodshot and he was struggling to breathe. He then collapsed to the floor dead "Otherwise your lungs will end up like his." Joey then stepped out as he exhaled green smoke. It was his toxic breath "Liquified."

As the fight dragged on, the ceiling collapsed and more agents started pouring in "Now the real fun begins." Joey said as he cracked his knuckles.
She caught the lighter. "Then you better pass these around to everyone else or ask if the magic users know any protection spells." She opened the pack. "Also you know I don't spoke cause they are full of poison, my body and poison no matter what kind dont mix."

Zadock sighed and said "Joey I'm gonna call in a favor from death to help us get out of this. Get ready to leave with us and wrap up everything." Zadock then kissed Kala and said quietly "I'm sorry but I have to." He then began to chant in a deep voice.

She caught the lighter. "Then you better pass these around to everyone else or ask if the magic users know any protection spells." She opened the pack. "Also you know I don't spoke cause they are full of poison, my body and poison no matter what kind dont mix."
"It's just tobacco." He said "besides, apples contain cyanide. But my breath contains toxins that can only be nullified by nicotine... sadly I don't have any nicotine gum." he said as the smoke drew closer to Maddy and the crew "So start smoking because the last thing I want to do is answer to his holiness when trying to bring you back from the dead." He took a look at his arm which was still skeletal "And... I'm sorry... sorry for dragging you all into this."
Zadock sighed and said "Joey I'm gonna call in a favor from death to help us get out of this. Get ready to leave with us and wrap up everything." Zadock then kissed Kala and said quietly "I'm sorry but I have to." He then began to chant in a deep voice.
"Well do me a favor and keep him away from me!" Joey shouted as he started fighting more agents.

"It's just tobacco." He said "besides, apples contain cyanide. But my breath contains toxins that can only be nullified by nicotine... sadly I don't have any nicotine gum." he said as the smoke drew closer to Maddy and the crew "So start smoking because the last thing I want to do is answer to his holiness when trying to bring you back from the dead." He took a look at his arm which was still skeletal "And... I'm sorry... sorry for dragging you all into this."

"Well do me a favor and keep him away from me!" Joey shouted as he started fighting more agents.
"Zadock what are you doing" She asked.

Maddy nods. "It's okay." She lites the cigratte before tossing the pack to Allyson who just hit an agent with her shield.

Zadock began to float and power radiated from him. Everyone could feel the power he was channeling and all the agents his spell was coming closer to completion but there was still time to stop him.

Dash was moving so fast everything seemed to be slow motion but even he could feel the power fluctuating.

"Zadock what are you doing" She asked.

Maddy nods. "It's okay." She lites the cigratte before tossing the pack to Allyson who just hit an agent with her shield.
Zadock began to float and power radiated from him. Everyone could feel the power he was channeling and all the agents his spell was coming closer to completion but there was still time to stop him.

Dash was moving so fast everything seemed to be slow motion but even he could feel the power fluctuating.
Suddenly the agents all looked at Zadock "Get him!" They all focused their attention on Zadock.

Joey looked as the enemies all ran away "I think we should leave as soon as possible." He said looking at Maddy. "But first I got to get a few things." He then ran over to another room "You get ready to leave! I'll be right behind you!"

Suddenly the agents all looked at Zadock "Get him!" They all focused their attention on Zadock.

Joey looked as the enemies all ran away "I think we should leave as soon as possible." He said looking at Maddy. "But first I got to get a few things." He then ran over to another room "You get ready to leave! I'll be right behind you!"
"Come on Zadock there has to be another way." Kala said

"I'm coming with you Joey." She said running after him.

"No need! I'm just getting some files and other things! Right side!" He shouted as an agent appeared to punch Maddy from the right.

(I won't no worries) they had gotten to the league when the webbing dissolved. He starts to pull off the symbiote when it latched onto him.
It continued to spread around him thos time overwhelming him with feral rage.
Dru shrugged "it's to be expected and I suspect that spider Man has some unknown luck on his side. Just remember to be careful with this endeavor of yours I hate to see you hurt and I hate to see those I care for get involved."
Apocalypes nodded. "If they do I will try to keep them from getting hurt. I'd rather avoid unnecessary death." He said.
Kala nods. "Yeah lets go. We should round up anyone we can. Who knows what chaos is already happening." Allyson nodded. "I'm on it." She looked around. "Hey Sans we are going to Cairo if you wanna help up." She headed to Maddy's room. The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
Sans looked at her. "uh... sure." He said getting off the couch.

Apocalypes nodded. "If they do I will try to keep them from getting hurt. I'd rather avoid unnecessary death." He said.
The others had gone through a portal Zadock had made.

Zadock spoke in her mind "this is the fastest way and it gives us time to escape." Zadock was finishing his spell and as Joey and Maddy ran off a skeleton mage ran with them. Zadock almost finished and as he did a portal opened up and the Spartoi formed a protective sphere around them.

Dru patted his shoulder smiling "I know you're not a bad guy you're just a bit extreme when it comes to things you care about."

Zadock spoke in her mind "this is the fastest way and it gives us time to escape." Zadock was finishing his spell and as Joey and Maddy ran off a skeleton mage ran with them. Zadock almost finished and as he did a portal opened up and the Spartoi formed a protective sphere around them.
Kala frowned. "Fine."

Maddy dodged before kicking the agent.
He went to a giant computer. The place was littered with corpses "Watch your step!" He said as he exhaled more poison breath "You brought the smoke with you? I could go for one about now." He went to the computer and his suit connected with it "Will take a few to extract the data. Go on ahead back to Zadock and head home." He then looked over at some barrels.
The agents struck at Zadock hoping to finish him off before his spell finished them.

He went to a giant computer. The place was littered with corpses "Watch your step!" He said as he exhaled more poison breath "You brought the smoke with you? I could go for one about now." He went to the computer and his suit connected with it "Will take a few to extract the data. Go on ahead back to Zadock and head home." He then looked over at some barrels.

The agents struck at Zadock hoping to finish him off before his spell finished them.
"Yes I still got it. I dont know how you spoke these all the time." She said. "Disgusting."

"Yes I still got it. I dont know how you spoke these all the time." She said. "Disgusting."
"Problem is those are Marlboro Red's, they're more of an acquired taste. When I first started I went with the Gold and Silver packs, better filters that are easier on the lungs and have some flavor to them." He then looked at the barrels once again "May I have my cigarette?"

Zadock paid them no need and the Spartoi blocked any attack even going so far as to die for him. Then he finished saying "summon Death." Suddenly everything froze for everyone outside the ring of Spartoi. Even Dash and the enemt speedster slowed down and then from the shadows Death appeared. He looked at Zadock and Zadock spoke solemnly saying "I offer you the life of an innocent in return for taking all these souls and allowing us to escape. Death laughed and said "you can not offer that your soul is already tainted by Death." Death looked at Kala and said "you must agree to kill the innocent and then I will save you all."

Zadock paid them no need and the Spartoi blocked any attack even going so far as to die for him. Then he finished saying "summon Death." Suddenly everything froze for everyone outside the ring of Spartoi. Even Dash and the enemt speedster slowed down and then from the shadows Death appeared. He looked at Zadock and Zadock spoke solemnly saying "I offer you the life of an innocent in return for taking all these souls and allowing us to escape. Death laughed and said "you can not offer that your soul is already tainted by Death." Death looked at Kala and said "you must agree to kill the innocent and then I will save you all."
Kala frowned. "I have killed but only those that deserve it or if in defense. Killing an innocent is wrong."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back