• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

She then got a text "Help us! Joey has turned on us all!-KoG" The text was sent to all members of the house Drumonkey Drumonkey
Allyson sighed, getting up from her desk and upstairs to get everyone. "Guys we got a situation." She had her phone out to also call her mom to see if she could spare some hero league members.

"As well as could be expected. These... X-Men continue to be a hindrance." Apocalypse said. "And there's the Spider-Man who despite being so weak always seems to beat the odds."
The web began to disolve slowly. The Symbiote had just enough of a window to the latch onto watcher." (Good for you please say nothing until I watch it.
Dru shrugged "it's to be expected and I suspect that spider Man has some unknown luck on his side. Just remember to be careful with this endeavor of yours I hate to see you hurt and I hate to see those I care for get involved."

Allyson was just listening to all the conversations as she zoned out and got a vision.
She then got a text "Help us! Joey has turned on us all!-KoG" The text was sent to all members of the house Drumonkey Drumonkey
Dru got the text and sighed responding "ill get there when I get there, good luck." followed by a smiley face emoji and a high five emoji.

Dash appeared in the base of the KoG looking harried. He slowed down so that he looked normal "what's going on?"

Zadock got the text and looked at Kala "should we go?" He seemed wary and worried.

The chaos in Cairo continued.
Dru got the text and sighed responding "ill get there when I get there, good luck." followed by a smiley face emoji and a high five emoji.

Dash appeared in the base of the KoG looking harried. He slowed down so that he looked normal "what's going on?"

Zadock got the text and looked at Kala "should we go?" He seemed wary and worried.
Kala nods. "Yeah lets go. We should round up anyone we can. Who knows what chaos is already happening." Allyson nodded. "I'm on it." She looked around. "Hey Sans we are going to Cairo if you wanna help up." She headed to Maddy's room. The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Dash found that the underground base was completely buried and everyone inside was dead. Joey was inside the adapter suit fighting off several agents.

Kala nods. "Yeah lets go. We should round up anyone we can. Who knows what chaos is already happening." Allyson nodded. "I'm on it." She looked around. "Hey Sans we are going to Cairo if you wanna help up." She headed to Maddy's room. The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
Y was sitting on the couch watching the news. He was eating popcorn and drinking lemonade.

Dash found that the underground base was completely buried and everyone inside was dead. Joey was inside the adapter suit fighting off several agents.

Y was sitting on the couch watching the news. He was eating popcorn and drinking lemonade.
Dru looked at Maddy and said "it's time to wake up something is happening and they need you." Dru then waved his hand waking her up.

Zadock began making a portal to Cairo as close to the base as he could with his magic he was also gathering his minions.

Dash looked shocked then he picked up speed and began to vibrate and said "Joey what are you doing?"

Dru looked at Maddy and said "it's time to wake up something is happening and they need you." Dru then waved his hand waking her up.

Zadock began making a portal to Cairo as close to the base as he could with his magic he was also gathering his minions.

Dash looked shocked then he picked up speed and began to vibrate and said "Joey what are you doing?"
He took a strong punch sending him flying before crashing into the ground before Dash "I... know what I'm doing." He said as a mask formed in his hand. One man jumped onto Joey with a bone spike coming out of his arm, before the tip could impale Joey's face, the mask in his hand flew into the face of his attacker "I'm saving our asses."

Maddy woke up as Allyson opened the door. "Whats going on?" Allyson looked at her. "we need to go to Cairo. Joey is working against the knights of god or whatever they are called. Now get dressed and come on. Zadock's got a portal ready." She closed the door and Maddy got ready. She saw that Allyson had already fixed her suit. She put it on and went to the livingroom. Allyson turned to Y who was sitting on the couch. "Are you going to help us? "

Maddy woke up as Allyson opened the door. "Whats going on?" Allyson looked at her. "we need to go to Cairo. Joey is working against the knights of god or whatever they are called. Now get dressed and come on. Zadock's got a portal ready." She closed the door and Maddy got ready. She saw that Allyson had already fixed her suit. She put it on and went to the livingroom. Allyson turned to Y who was sitting on the couch. "Are you going to help us? "
"Sorry, I don't fight." He replied "But I'll come by to watch."

"Well she locked herself in my room." Maya said crossing her arms.

"Well I'll let you get some sleep." Roxie said getting up. "Need a blanket?"

"I see" Rebecca sighed and snapped her fingers before snow reappeared in the living room through a shadow portal

"No, I'm good thank you" she replied

He took a strong punch sending him flying before crashing into the ground before Dash "I... know what I'm doing." He said as a mask formed in his hand. One man jumped onto Joey with a bone spike coming out of his arm, before the tip could impale Joey's face, the mask in his hand flew into the face of his attacker "I'm saving our asses."
Dash punched the man off of Joey sending them flying and said "how so? What did killing the good guys get you let alone us?" Dash was angry and wanted to fight Joey.

Zadock finished the portal and let everyone through following after them. They appeared in the same room as dash and Joey.

Dash punched the man off of Joey sending them flying and said "how so? What did killing the good guys get you let alone us?" Dash was angry and wanted to fight Joey.

Zadock finished the portal and let everyone through following after them. They appeared in the same room as dash and Joey.
"Our survival" He replied as he stood up. He was limping "Warning, body damage critical, internal bleeding detected, multiple bone fractures detected, massive bruising detected." The AI kept talking about Joey's injuries. "I learned a few things, more than I wish I did but am glad I did."

"Our survival" He replied as he stood up. He was limping "Warning, body damage critical, internal bleeding detected, multiple bone fractures detected, massive bruising detected." The AI kept talking about Joey's injuries. "I learned a few things, more than I wish I did but am glad I did."
Dash shook his head and said "what could you have learned to make you change sides, go behind our backs and kill in the name of our safety?!"

"hi Joey." Maddy said after stepping out of the portal.

Dash shook his head and said "what could you have learned to make you change sides, go behind our backs and kill in the name of our safety?!"
"Devolve." The suit retracted and a bloody document fell to the floor "Adapt." The suit covered him once again. A speedster came up past Dash to try and get rid of the document but wasn't fast enough.
"hi Joey." Maddy said after stepping out of the portal.
He looked at Maddy and breathed heavily. "You shouldn't be here."

"Devolve." The suit retracted and a bloody document fell to the floor "Adapt." The suit covered him once again. A speedster came up past Dash to try and get rid of the document but wasn't fast enough.

Dash saw what they were trying to do and moved to grab the papers barely getting them before the speedster. Dash scanned it and memorized it before destroying it.

"too late. I'm here. Whats going on." She asked

Dash saw what they were trying to do and moved to grab the papers barely getting them before the speedster. Dash scanned it and memorized it before destroying it.
The document read as follows
"Our efforts with the help of the heroes has been highly successful. Order 66 will commence shortly after our victory over the Hatless Army. Once the last of the Hatless have been terminated, we will move on to exterminate all SE sensitive individuals and individuals who have come into contact. The heroes who reside with Dru shall be exterminated and their souls ensnared in the orb so as to prevent further exposure of SE to the world. Deletion of all archives and termination of all members will follow. Makoto Takanuchi and his allies are a top priority, terminate them by any means necessary."
The document then listed plans of how to kill everyone in the family.
"too late. I'm here. Whats going on." She asked
A large spike coming out of the arm of an agent from behind her impaled her stomach. "COMMENCE THE ORDER!" The agent shouted "MADDY!" Joey yelled before firing a plasma bolt, cutting the spike

The document read as follows
"Our efforts with the help of the heroes has been highly successful. Order 66 will commence shortly after our victory over the Hatless Army. Once the last of the Hatless have been terminated, we will move on to exterminate all SE sensitive individuals and individuals who have come into contact. The heroes who reside with Dru shall be exterminated and their souls ensnared in the orb so as to prevent further exposure of SE to the world. Deletion of all archives and termination of all members will follow. Makoto Takanuchi and his allies are a top priority, terminate them by any means necessary."
The document then listed plans of how to kill everyone in the family.

A large spike coming out of the arm of an agent from behind her impaled her stomach. "COMMENCE THE ORDER!" The agent shouted "MADDY!" Joey yelled before firing a plasma bolt, cutting the spike
"AH!" Maddy screamed out. Her body already worked on trying to heal her. Allyson held up her shield. "It's trap!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back