• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Maya looked at snow. "Wait snow"

"So should I still call you Dante?" She said picking up her notebook.

Rebecca smiled and handed a peace to the black panther

"Yes please, I would like to keep something of my old life" she replied

She frown. "I've killed before...I hate it." She punched the ground as tears filled her eyes. "She's done so much to me and other people..she deserves to die.."
Dru patted her shoulder "she may deserve to die but is it really up to you to decide? Let go of your anger towards her and your family so that you can start to heal and move forward with your short human life."

Dru patted her shoulder "she may deserve to die but is it really up to you to decide? Let go of your anger towards her and your family so that you can start to heal and move forward with your short human life."
She sighed. " I'll try...but I make no promises."

Dru appeared next to Apocalypse he had a kind smile on his face however his eyes held some sadness. "En Sabah Nur it has been too long. How goes your quest for world domination?"
"As well as could be expected. These... X-Men continue to be a hindrance." Apocalypse said. "And there's the Spider-Man who despite being so weak always seems to beat the odds."
Watcher held the cocoon as they got in the car and drove off. (Sorry for the late response. Saw infinity war)
The web began to disolve slowly. The Symbiote had just enough of a window to the latch onto watcher." (Good for you please say nothing until I watch it.

He went forward to the base of the Knights of God. He breathed a sigh as he walked towards it.

A few hours passed and the news began reporting explosions in Cairo.
Allyson was back at home in her lab, working on some weapons. She looked over at her computer screen, seeing the news "Joey better be careful."

"As well as could be expected. These... X-Men continue to be a hindrance." Apocalypse said. "And there's the Spider-Man who despite being so weak always seems to beat the odds."
The web began to disolve slowly. The Symbiote had just enough of a window to the latch onto watcher." (Good for you please say nothing until I watch it.
(I won't no worries) they had gotten to the league when the webbing dissolved. He starts to pull off the symbiote when it latched onto him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back