• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

He just got her voice mail.
He then spoke after the tone "Hey Maddy... I know it's late but... listen... there's some things I gotta take care of... whatever you do just... Just stay out of Cairo... or better yet, stay out of Egypt. Talk to you later... Ja ne." He then finished the recording before stepping outside.

"You don't know that" Maya said.

"So I see" she said

"True, I dont know that, but I'm just going by how she's acting right now Maya, and can you blame me?" Rebecca asked

"I know its wrong, but I'm starting to grow attached to her" she smiled lightly

" we need to get this thing back to the league. There is a medical staff there" Dana said.
"Watcher send someone over." Peter said calling him through his suit. 10 minutes later agents arrived. "Take this and Dana back to the hero league and do not, I repeat DO NOT let any of it get on you."

He then spoke after the tone "Hey Maddy... I know it's late but... listen... there's some things I gotta take care of... whatever you do just... Just stay out of Cairo... or better yet, stay out of Egypt. Talk to you later... Ja ne." He then finished the recording before stepping outside.
He hears a familiar voice. "Leaving already." Coming out of the shadows was Eclipse, Maddy's dad.

"True, I dont know that, but I'm just going by how she's acting right now Maya, and can you blame me?" Rebecca asked

"I know its wrong, but I'm starting to grow attached to her" she smiled lightly
" guess you're right." She said.

Roxie laughed. "Well I'll just leave you be"

"Watcher send someone over." Peter said calling him through his suit. 10 minutes later agents arrived. "Take this and Dana back to the hero league and do not, I repeat DO NOT let any of it get on you."
Watcher nods taken the cocoon. " now you see why I wanted to look at the thing more"

"Yeah I know.." Maddy smiled looking at him. "You know I turned wolf to make it easier to kill my mom. "
Dru didn't look surprised "and? What's important is that you didn't. Every human has the capacity to kill the good ones are the humans that can resist that compulsion and I think you're one of the good ones."

Dru didn't look surprised "and? What's important is that you didn't. Every human has the capacity to kill the good ones are the humans that can resist that compulsion and I think you're one of the good ones."
" I only stopped cause I heard something. It hurt my ears..I really want her dead. She won't hurt anyone if she goes back to her dirt nap " Maddy sat down in the grass.

Snow kept eating too.

"Yep, unless you need something?" Roxie stated.

Takeshi nibbled on his pieces enjoying every bite "Takeshi thinks you cooked a good quesadilla Maya" Rebecca stated

Dante blushed a little "maybe a bed" she replied shyly

Takeshi nibbled on his pieces enjoying every bite "Takeshi thinks you cooked a good quesadilla Maya" Rebecca stated

Dante blushed a little "maybe a bed" she replied shyly
"Thank you" she said. Soon a black panther entered the room, he went over and sniffed Snow.

"You can sleep on the couch, I'll get you a bed tomorrow" she said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back