• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Thank you" she said. Soon a black panther entered the room, he went over and sniffed Snow.

"You can sleep on the couch, I'll get you a bed tomorrow" she said

"Well who's this?" Rebecca asked curiously

"Ok" she replied as she continued to sit their with wisp

"Well who's this?" Rebecca asked curiously

"Ok" she replied as she continued to sit their with wisp
"He's another holder of my power. Snow gave it to him and he passed it on to me." Maya said. Snow glared at Rebecca. "You will not mess with him, we are not your toys. " she looked at Takeshi. "And you won't either"

"You can move her" she said

Watcher looked at Dana. "You let that thing get on you?" Dana nods."it happens. It made me feel stronger." Watcher laughed. "I'm sure it did. Come on, let's get this thing to the league."
The Symbiote whacked around the case it was held in trying to escape. It needed a host to survive if it didn't bond to something soon it would die.

" I only stopped cause I heard something. It hurt my ears..I really want her dead. She won't hurt anyone if she goes back to her dirt nap " Maddy sat down in the grass.
The flowers gasped and then began to murmur uncertainly. "So you're still set on killing her then?" Dru asked quietly watching her facial expressions carefully.

"He's another holder of my power. Snow gave it to him and he passed it on to me." Maya said. Snow glared at Rebecca. "You will not mess with him, we are not your toys. " she looked at Takeshi. "And you won't either"

"You can move her" she said

"We dont know what your talking about my dear" Rebecca replied

Dante nodded and gently put her in bed

(Also I manage to get the ATTACKING EVERYTHING OR BE SUSPICIOUS or something out of my system. She also likes to make butterflies with her mold ability)
(Good you've finally grown past that lol if you make characters that like to get in fights be careful they might die.)

(Yea...Erika is really innocent. Too bad she's contracted to a damn god devouring worm that's after her for Desertion cause she doesn't want to hurt people.)

The flowers gasped and then began to murmur uncertainly. "So you're still set on killing her then?" Dru asked quietly watching her facial expressions carefully.
She frown. "I've killed before...I hate it." She punched the ground as tears filled her eyes. "She's done so much to me and other people..she deserves to die.."

"You changed me back to human, with out asking. I was fine how I was. I've excepted what I became." Snow stated. "And I am not your dear."

Roxie walked out

"I'm sorry, but you must be confused" she chuckled

Dante followed suite a few secinds later

Users who are viewing this thread

Back