• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"You're right.." She mumbled
"No he'ssss not. Remember he'ssss jusssst trying tl the power back." The symbiote said.

"Listen Dana think how the Sumbiote made me act. I've spent my life keeping myself from killing and that thing got me closer than anyone ever could. Do you really think any amount of self control could stop that thing." Peter said.

"No he'ssss not. Remember he'ssss jusssst trying tl the power back." The symbiote said.

"Listen Dana think how the Sumbiote made me act. I've spent my life keeping myself from killing and that thing got me closer than anyone ever could. Do you really think any amount of self control could stop that thing." Peter said.
"No it can't.." She pressed the button on the shield she still held ad seconds later it was was covered in electricity and shocking her.

"Ok I'll tell her." Allyson headed to the door. "I really hope I don't have to tell her."
"Same here." He said as he took out a pack of cigarettes "Do me a favor... have a pack of Mevius ready for me when I get back... I prefer the original blend." He then lit the cigarette and began smoking as he poured himself another glass of whiskey.

"No it can't.." She pressed the button on the shield she still held ad seconds later it was was covered in electricity and shocking her.
"NOOO WE COULD HAVE BEEN GREAT!"

But the symbiote had no choice but to leave her or risk death. Ot scuttled towards Spidey whoe trappednit in a web cacoon. "Get thst to the hero league fast. My webbing disolves after an hour."

"NOOO WE COULD HAVE BEEN GREAT!"

But the symbiote had no choice but to leave her or risk death. Ot scuttled towards Spidey whoe trappednit in a web cacoon. "Get thst to the hero league fast. My webbing disolves after an hour."
Dana had fallen to the ground, breathing heavily, her clothes were just regular clothes so they didn't protect her. " give..me a sec"

"Same here." He said as he took out a pack of cigarettes "Do me a favor... have a pack of Mevius ready for me when I get back... I prefer the original blend." He then lit the cigarette and began smoking as he poured himself another glass of whiskey.
"I'll have two packs for when you come back." Allyson smiled walking out.

"Finally! " snow shouted. Maya laughed.

Roxie was writing on her notebook paper and chatted with her skeletons.

Rebecca chuckled "the way your acting you wouldve made a terrible mother" she stated taking a piece of the food and seeing if Takeshi wanted some

Dante just surrendered to the torture of wisp

Rebecca chuckled "the way your acting you wouldve made a terrible mother" she stated taking a piece of the food and seeing if Takeshi wanted some

Dante just surrendered to the torture of wisp
"You do realize she's been a feline for like 12 years." Maya said. Snow growled before grabbing some of the food.

Roxie went to check on them after awhile

"You do realize she's been a feline for like 12 years." Maya said. Snow growled before grabbing some of the food.

Roxie went to check on them after awhile

"True, still, she wouldve been a terrible mother" she replied

She found Dante sitting on the floor with Wisp's head laying in her lap, sleeping and Dante just gently stroked her hair "she finally fell asleep" she replied

"True, still, she wouldve been a terrible mother" she replied

She found Dante sitting on the floor with Wisp's head laying in her lap, sleeping and Dante just gently stroked her hair "she finally fell asleep" she replied
"You don't know that" Maya said.

"So I see" she said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back