• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Jackson slept out in the woods. Of course he and Sam would not only get evicted but Sam was arrested for his Villain days.

" I don't know, I may see into the future but I don't have all the answers." She said "if the roles were reversed what would you want her to do?".
"I'm not asking that... I'm asking for tips on... well... being social. I haven't had a regular conversation in a month." He replied.

"I'm not asking that... I'm asking for tips on... well... being social. I haven't had a regular conversation in a month." He replied.
"just talk then. Ask questions like what has she been up to, let her know what you been up to. " Allyson said with a shrug

"The little human won't let me put him down! " snow called out.

"Because I said so. Now why don't you go play. I got things to do," she said

"Because he doesn't want to be put down, duh" Rebecca stated

"Fine" wisp replied and landed before grabbing dante by the hand and dragging her away

Allyson remained quiet for several moments. "Did you miss her while you were gone?"
"Thoughts of her are what kept me from death... no matter how much I bled... no matter how many wounds were on my body... I thought of her and I just... I just pushed on." he replied.

"Thoughts of her are what kept me from death... no matter how much I bled... no matter how many wounds were on my body... I thought of her and I just... I just pushed on." he replied.
Allyson nodded. "She probably thought the same, where ever she has been the past few days." She smiled. "You both keep fighting just to see each other again."

Allyson nodded. "She probably thought the same, where ever she has been the past few days." She smiled. "You both keep fighting just to see each other again."
"... she didn't seem very happy to go out with me... however she hasn't been home for a while... how long was she gone?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back