• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Regarding me and Maddy." He said as he took out some pepsi, handing it to Allyson. "I haven't seen her in a whole month... and... I feel like as if I've done wrong... I... I just don't know what to do in this situation. I abandoned her for a month without saying goodbye..." He then poured himself whiskey on the rocks.
Allyson took a sip of her pepsi. "Of course you done wrong. You know how much she worries about you? After you died and she got to watch you through her phone, she couldn't stop cause she wanted to know you were okay. Maddy worries about all of us because we are the first people who have cared about her and let her be who she wants to be. You know she is constantly around death and always worries one of us would be next?" She sighed.

I think he sees you as like a big sister" rebecca smiled

"It will be a surprise mommy" wisp chuckled and created a portal before disappearing in it with dante
"I am a leopard, not a sister." Snow said.

Roxie just shook her head laughing. "Well I'm gonna work on some plans. Time to get back in thee villain game."

Meanwhile Maddy was in her room. "It really feels good to be back..." She was s actually surprised noone had asked her where she had been. She got in bed and went to sleep. Drumonkey Drumonkey

"I am a leopard, not a sister." Snow said.

Roxie just shook her head laughing. "Well I'm gonna work on some plans. Time to get back in thee villain game."

"Well right now you are a human" Rebecca replied

About half an hour later a portal appeared and wisp stepped out "I'm back mommy" she smiled

Meanwhile Maddy was in her room. "It really feels good to be back..." She was s actually surprised noone had asked her where she had been. She got in bed and went to sleep. Drumonkey Drumonkey
Dru appeared before her with a smile "Maddy my dear always a pleasure to see you." Dru and Maddy stood in a garden with Dru tending to the flowers and making them literally sing.

Meanwhile in between dimensions...

An armored man stands before null. He says, "This time... This time i'll kill you. I have to. Or their sacrifice... THEIR SACRIFICE MEANT NOTHING!!!!" He began to run with all his might and tried to slash him with a sword in a front flip. He missed and instantly attacked again. This time he slashed right to left. However null stopped the attack with ease and tossed him away. The armored man landed and expertly regained his balance. *He's stuck. Stuck in an endless cycle... Of neither night or day... Consumed by these memories... These memories of the past that haunt him to this very day... Obsessed with revenge and hatred...*

Dru appeared before her with a smile "Maddy my dear always a pleasure to see you." Dru and Maddy stood in a garden with Dru tending to the flowers and making them literally sing.
Maddy smiled. "Good to see you too." She picked up one of the flowers and placed it in her hair.

Snow looked at her."I know"

"Where did you go?" She asked

"He's probably going through a phase, so give it time" Rebecca stated

Wisp couldn't help herself and started giggling "oh I went to that crazy scientist" she stated between giggles before reaching in the portal and pulled out a 16 year old girl, who's cheeks were flushed from embarrassment "meet the new and improved Dante mommy, I even found a cute little outfit for her" wisp smiled and fluttered behind Dante as she held a maids outfit in front of Dante so Roxie could see how she looked

"He's probably going through a phase, so give it time" Rebecca stated

Wisp couldn't help herself and started giggling "oh I went to that crazy scientist" she stated between giggles before reaching in the portal and pulled out a 16 year old girl, who's cheeks were flushed from embarrassment "meet the new and improved Dante mommy, I even found a cute little outfit for her" wisp smiled and fluttered behind Dante as she held a maids outfit in front of Dante so Roxie could see how she looked
"Ok. Just let me know when you can have him." Snow said. Maya chuckled and went to make some food.

Roxie frowned. "Wisp I never want to there again" she crossed her arms.

Meanwhile in between dimensions...

An armored man stands before null. He says, "This time... This time i'll kill you. I have to. Or their sacrifice... THEIR SACRIFICE MEANT NOTHING!!!!" He began to run with all his might and tried to slash him with a sword in a front flip. He missed and instantly attacked again. This time he slashed right to left. However null stopped the attack with ease and tossed him away. The armored man landed and expertly regained his balance. *He's stuck. Stuck in an endless cycle... Of neither night or day... Consumed by these memories... These memories of the past that haunt him to this very day... Obsessed with revenge and hatred...*
(I got nothing )

"Ok. Just let me know when you can have him." Snow said. Maya chuckled and went to make some food.

Roxie frowned. "Wisp I never want to there again" she crossed her arms.

Rebecca went to help while Takeshi continued to rest in snows arms

"But I'm fine mommy, I only went there for him to change Dante, and I made sure he didnt come near me" she replied "and dont you like my present?" She asked as she put a little bow in Dante's hair

Users who are viewing this thread

Back