• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I don't know if I can make it but I'll will do what I can to free up time." he said.
"Thanks." Jeremy said patting his shoulder. "And uh... I never really said this but... You and Maddy are great together. While you were off fighting you were one of the things she always talked about. She can't stand the idea of you dying, matter of fact neither can I. So, take care of yourself." He sped off

"I dunno I feel like myself." Jeremy said walking over to them. "It's good to see that your okay Mads." He said. "Jeremy I meant to give you this." He handed Jeremy a wedding invitation.
"... You should get some rest Maddy. We'll talk later." He replied.
"I'm okay cause of Zadock, Kala, and this other guy..a part of my memory is fuzzy.." Maddy said and looked at Zadock. "This is the second or third time I owe you for being apart in saving me..Thanks." She headed back to her room. "See ya Joey." Drumonkey Drumonkey

The woman looked confused to what happened after the symbiote left her.
The Symbiote bonded to Dana completely but it kept quiet to let her think everything was fine. She knew the suit was around her of course but all she could feel was the strength. The suit felt amazing.

"Thanks." Jeremy said patting his shoulder. "And uh... I never really said this but... You and Maddy are great together. While you were off fighting you were one of the things she always talked about. She can't stand the idea of you dying, matter of fact neither can I. So, take care of yourself." He sped off
"I'm okay cause of Zadock, Kala, and this other guy..a part of my memory is fuzzy.." Maddy said and looked at Zadock. "This is the second or third time I owe you for being apart in saving me..Thanks." She headed back to her room. "See ya Joey." Drumonkey Drumonkey
"Ah... Ja ne." He replied with a sigh as Maddy went to sleep. "I'm going out for a bit" he said as he headed to the door "I think Maddy needs some time for herself... as do I."

"Ah... Ja ne." He replied with a sigh as Maddy went to sleep. "I'm going out for a bit" he said as he headed to the door "I think Maddy needs some time for herself... as do I."
Jeremy had already ran halfway across the ocean. He stopped in Boston at a cemetery. "Hey Ma." He said putting flowers near her grave. "Life's been good recently. I got engaged, a job, a legit one not a Merc job. I'm helping people.

Allyson picked up. "Yes Joey, whats up?"
"I think I need some help... can we meet somewhere away from the house privately? There's something I can't do on my own... at least not with my skills. Know a place where our conversation would be kept secret?" he said with a sigh.

"I think I need some help... can we meet somewhere away from the house privately? There's something I can't do on my own... at least not with my skills. Know a place where our conversation would be kept secret?" he said with a sigh.
"Can we meet at your house? The only other place i know is an island with a maze and a minotaur." She said seriously.

"Hmm whats with the less guards. " She asked walking in.
"Things have been rough these past few weeks... depleted resources such as funds and manpower. I had to start filling in for my own men and even do odd jobs for other guys." The gate opened and he headed inside "Want something to drink?"

"So what can you do?" He asked.
"A lot of things, capable of changing my own body parts, to change gender to changing my whole body. void liquid or very stick goo that drains the energy of it's victims, and molding dark energy into weapons, living creatures, machines that I also produce from the life around me well it's also how I can change my body." she said.

"A lot of things, capable of changing my own body parts, to change gender to changing my whole body. void liquid or very stick goo that drains the energy of it's victims, and molding dark energy into weapons, living creatures, machines that I also produce from the life around me well it's also how I can change my body." she said.
"Can you show me?" He asked

"Things have been rough these past few weeks... depleted resources such as funds and manpower. I had to start filling in for my own men and even do odd jobs for other guys." The gate opened and he headed inside "Want something to drink?"
" sure, got any soda?"Allyson said. "So what you wanna talk about?"

" sure, got any soda?"Allyson said. "So what you wanna talk about?"
"Regarding me and Maddy." He said as he took out some pepsi, handing it to Allyson. "I haven't seen her in a whole month... and... I feel like as if I've done wrong... I... I just don't know what to do in this situation. I abandoned her for a month without saying goodbye..." He then poured himself whiskey on the rocks.

Snow sighed and sat down on the floor.
"Whats your idea?" she asked

I think he sees you as like a big sister" rebecca smiled

"It will be a surprise mommy" wisp chuckled and created a portal before disappearing in it with dante

Users who are viewing this thread

Back