• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Erika waved to the boys as she smiled kindly.
"These are my clones. They haven't finished growing yet. I was finally able to recreate this formula for them about a month ago when this guy Hades shot this one clone I needed. He never brought me a sample of the blood but one of his family members did for me." He said.

"These are my clones. They haven't finished growing yet. I was finally able to recreate this formula for them about a month ago when this guy Hades shot this one clone I needed. He never brought me a sample of the blood but one of his family members did for me." He said.
"Huh it's interesting how you can make clones...while one of my superiors in the past was trying to make a clone army of a jungle dragon...But it ended up failing creating this species that's capable of self-reproduce even though this mistake was made. It was also powerful even for a failure." she said.

She takes it and gets dressed.

Roxie takes the note and reads it.

"They are some of Jenny's old clothes, and she doesnt fit them right now" rebecca stated

The note stated "hey Roxie, I caught your friend here in a place he didnt belong, so I fitted him with a special collar because I heard about what he did to you and wisp, so he now serves you, do with him what you wish, best wished Rebecca"

"Huh it's interesting how you can make clones...while one of my superiors in the past was trying to make a clone army of a jungle dragon...But it ended up failing creating this species that's capable of self-reproduce even though this mistake was made. It was also powerful even for a failure." she said.
"they arnt perfect but they will be." He set down the food on a near by counter.

"They are some of Jenny's old clothes, and she doesnt fit them right now" rebecca stated

The note stated "hey Roxie, I caught your friend here in a place he didnt belong, so I fitted him with a special collar because I heard about what he did to you and wisp, so he now serves you, do with him what you wish, best wished Rebecca"
Snow said nothing and crossed her arms. "i was fine how I was."

She chuckled. "nice."

Snow said nothing and crossed her arms. "i was fine how I was."

She chuckled. "nice."

"As I said, I can turn you back later" Rebecca replied and handed Takeshi to her, after which he just snuggled in her arms "now that's adorable" rebecca smiled

Dante just sighed

"As I said, I can turn you back later" Rebecca replied and handed Takeshi to her, after which he just snuggled in her arms "now that's adorable" rebecca smiled

Dante just sighed
"Tiger cub can you take the little human." Snow said. Maya laughed. "Nope"

"So where did wisp take you after we last saw each other." She asked

Dana headed to the park. "Coming Spider-man?"
"Yeah in a second." Peter said. He began to follow her.

The Symbiote walked around with the woman under it's control. It was disguised as normal clothes waiting for a new better host to come along. If another Super Powered being appeared again will take that person instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back