• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Hey you don't just.." She didn't finish her sentence when the symbiote jumped on her. "I will not let you control me"
It continued wrapping around her. The Shield was nesr Minerva. "Ah shut it and let me get that gunk off ya." Peter said.

The symbiote covere her eyes and it continued to envelope her.

It continued wrapping around her. The Shield was nesr Minerva. "Ah shut it and let me get that gunk off ya." Peter said.

The symbiote covere her eyes and it continued to envelope her.
Minerva looked at the shield."no."

Dana shut her eyes after the symbiote covered them. "You will not control me"

Minerva looked at the shield."no."

Dana shut her eyes after the symbiote covered them. "You will not control me"
Peter went for the Shield.

The symbyote covered her completely. "Control you? That's not what I want. I want to help you. Make you ssstronger."

Peter went for the Shield.

The symbyote covered her completely. "Control you? That's not what I want. I want to help you. Make you ssstronger."
Minerva picked it up before he could get it. " I wanna see where this goes."

" I am strong. I do not need you. " Dana answered. "I saw how Spider-man changed in the short time he had you. I'm not letting that happen to me. Your just some kind of flea."

Minerva picked it up before he could get it. " I wanna see where this goes."

" I am strong. I do not need you. " Dana answered. "I saw how Spider-man changed in the short time he had you. I'm not letting that happen to me. Your just some kind of flea."
"I only increasss asspectsss. Ssspider-Man iss filled with anger. I can't be blamed for hisssss emotionssss" It said.

"Yeah I kinda don't." Peter said kicking Minerva in the chin and grabbing the Shield.

" guess we have something in common. I'm hiding things too.". Hunter said. "So what's with the cheshire cat smile?"
"It's my way of living" She gave the girl a shrug, continuing to eat "My mother always said, that you should greet your future with a smile on your lips"

"I only increasss asspectsss. Ssspider-Man iss filled with anger. I can't be blamed for hisssss emotionssss" It said.

"Yeah I kinda don't." Peter said kicking Minerva in the chin and grabbing the Shield.
"sorry if I don't believe you." She said "now I'm giving you a choice would you rather live in a glass jar or be fried like a fish?"

Minerva stumbled back. On the shield there was a small button, it was used to activate the electricity.

"sorry if I don't believe you." She said "now I'm giving you a choice would you rather live in a glass jar or be fried like a fish?"

Minerva stumbled back. On the shield there was a small button, it was used to activate the electricity.
The symbiote jumped off her and went into the sewer as Peter threw the Shield.

"Can I have some clothes!" She shouted. Snow was glad Silver wasn't here to see her like this.

She didn't attack "leave my house"

Rebecca chuckled and created a box of clothes for her

Dante just held up a note for her to read

Users who are viewing this thread

Back