• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"you're scary." Snow said.

Roxie smiles and walks out.

"Oh you havent seen anything yet my dear" Rebecca chuckled before looking at Takeshi "want to help mommy my little prince?" She asked before Takeshi nodded and snow got enveloped in a cocoon of energy

Wisp happily skipped along

Minerva was in the city with a group of ninjas. She was covered in vines but was able to move fine. "Go guys. Cause trouble."
Peter saw them. ,"Who are those guys?" He landed on a lamp post. ,"Hey state your identity and exactly why your being rude to the law." He quipped. "Oh matching suits. Are you guys part of a boy band that didn't work?"

"Oh you havent seen anything yet my dear" Rebecca chuckled before looking at Takeshi "want to help mommy my little prince?" She asked before Takeshi nodded and snow got enveloped in a cocoon of energy

Wisp happily skipped along
Maya looked at them. "What are you doing?"

Roxie laughed.

Maya looked at them. "What are you doing?"

Roxie laughed.

"Don't worry Maya dear, we are just having a little fun" rebecca smiled as Takeshi began moving his fingers around like he was molding clay

"So now what do we do mommy?" Wisp asked

"You shouldn't try to reshape people." She said.

"We go home" she said

"But he really wanted to do it" Rebecca smiled "but if it will make you feel better I can change her back at any time" she added

Wisp created a portal and smiled "or are we walking?" She asked

"But he really wanted to do it" Rebecca smiled "but if it will make you feel better I can change her back at any time" she added

Wisp created a portal and smiled "or are we walking?" She asked
Maya crossed her arms. "You should have asked her first."

Roxie smiled. "Portal works"

Maya crossed her arms. "You should have asked her first."

Roxie smiled. "Portal works"

"I would've, but he didn't want to wait" she replied "you know children never want to wait for something they want" she added

"Yay!" Wisp smiled and walked through the portal

"I would've, but he didn't want to wait" she replied "you know children never want to wait for something they want" she added

"Yay!" Wisp smiled and walked through the portal
"Then teach him. He is only what? Half a year or so? Show him how he needs to act." She said.

She followed

"Then teach him. He is only what? Half a year or so? Show him how he needs to act." She said.

She followed

"I will as soon as his father returns, I dont plan to teach Takeshi without Karu" she replied, then rebecca quickly reached in the cocoon and pulled snow out, who had become a 10 year old girl, only wearing the scarf from earlier

"Well its a good thing I pulled you out, I think Takeshi intended on turning you into a baby" rebecca replied

Once they got home there was a man sitting on their couch, specifically Dante

"I will as soon as his father returns, I dont plan to teach Takeshi without Karu" she replied, then rebecca quickly reached in the cocoon and pulled snow out, who had become a 10 year old girl, only wearing the scarf from earlier

"Well its a good thing I pulled you out, I think Takeshi intended on turning you into a baby" rebecca replied

Once they got home there was a man sitting on their couch, specifically Dante
"I'm human again...and a kid.." Snow said, as a human she had dark hair and pale skin, showing she sort of resembled snow white.

Roxie summoned skeletons. "Leave my house"

She soon sighed as she molds her body to having wings again "Don't worry I'm the same and well also a void." She said as she pointed at the hole in her chest with a void in it.
"Hmm interesting...names Wolf, come on in." He said holding the door open

"Sure it is." Peter said. He webbed up one of the ninjas. "Because this these guys look like a failed boy band. Which must make you their agent. You're bad at setting up concerts." Peter said.
Several of the ninjas started to shoot at Peter. Minerva glared. "They are not a boy band"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back