• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Several of the ninjas started to shoot at Peter. Minerva glared. "They are not a boy band"
"Are you sure? They have the temper of most averag boy band members. That must make you the leader." Peter quipped. He landed behind of of them and knocked him out in one blow. As the battle went on Peter became progressively more ferocious. He turned to Minerva. "Run along before we have to do something you'll regret."

"Are you sure? They have the temper of most averag boy band members. That must make you the leader." Peter quipped. He landed behind of of them and knocked him out in one blow. As the battle went on Peter became progressively more ferocious. He turned to Minerva. "Run along before we have to do something you'll regret."
" no" Minerva said seeing her injured group. She tried to read his mind as she took a weapon off of a fallen ninja.

" no" Minerva said seeing her injured group. She tried to read his mind as she took a weapon off of a fallen ninja.
When she entered his mind she knew nothing about the man under the mask. Instead she saw something much darker. It was pitch black and a face appeared from the darkness.

maxresdefault.jpg

"Ssssstay out of our head." It growled. On the outside Peter grabbed her by the throat. "What fo yiu think you're doing?" He asked. "We don't like telepaths im our head." A mouth began to form on the mask a mouth that made him look frighteningly similar to the face that she saw.

When she entered his mind she knew nothing about the man under the mask. Instead she saw something much darker. It was pitch black and a face appeared from the darkness.

maxresdefault.jpg

"Ssssstay out of our head." It growled. On the outside Peter grabbed her by the throat. "What fo yiu think you're doing?" He asked. "We don't like telepaths im our head." A mouth began to form on the mask a mouth that made him look frighteningly similar to the face that she saw.
"Ahh" she said getting out of his head. "Monster" she said when he grabbed her throat. Suddenly a shield hit Peter on the head. It was covered in electricity so it also shocked him. Dana was wearing a white shirt and blue pants with a matching jacket. "And this is why we send more than one person to watch someone Spider-man"

"Ahh" she said getting out of his head. "Monster" she said when he grabbed her throat. Suddenly a shield hit Peter on the head. It was covered in electricity so it also shocked him. Dana was wearing a white shirt and blue pants with a matching jacket. "And this is why we send more than one person to watch someone Spider-man"
The electricity had an adverse effect on the black suit. It moved off sloghtly showing the red amd blue suit. Peter looked at his arms. He grabbed the suit. "Get off!" He yelled. He pulled it off with effort thanks to the shock though it was weakness. Now Peter was in his red and blue suit.

Desprate for a host The symbiote immediately hopped at Minerva landing on her arm. It began to wrap itself around her.

The electricity had an adverse effect on the black suit. It moved off sloghtly showing the red amd blue suit. Peter looked at his arms. He grabbed the suit. "Get off!" He yelled. He pulled it off with effort thanks to the shock though it was weakness. Now Peter was in his red and blue suit.

Desprate for a host The symbiote immediately hopped at Minerva landing on her arm. It began to wrap itself around her.
"Get off me monster!" Minerva said trying to take off the symbiote.

Dana went over to Peter as she picked up her shield, the electricity gone. "Are you alright Spider-man?"

"I'm human again...and a kid.." Snow said, as a human she had dark hair and pale skin, showing she sort of resembled snow white.

Roxie summoned skeletons. "Leave my house"

"Your also naked save for that scarf" Rebecca chuckled

Dante raised his hands as to shield himself from attack

"Get off me monster!" Minerva said trying to take off the symbiote.

Dana went over to Peter as she picked up her shield, the electricity gone. "Are you alright Spider-man?"
In her head she heard something. "Don't you want the power I can give you?" It asked. "Don't you want to ssstop the pain. To crush your... Ssssissster?"

Minerva looked at the vines growing into her skin. A punishment from Venus. " I do want to crush her. "
"I can help you... I can give you power. I can give the sssstrenght. Together we can kill your ssssissster. But firssst. You mussst desstroy Ssspider-Man." It said. (For a while the symbiote will be junoing from host to host until it finds Eddie.)

"I can help you... I can give you power. I can give the sssstrenght. Together we can kill your ssssissster. But firssst. You mussst desstroy Ssspider-Man." It said. (For a while the symbiote will be junoing from host to host until it finds Eddie.)
"Let's do it then. " she said. (Works for me)

Dana got ready to throw her shield. "We got to get that thing off her"

"Let's do it then. " she said. (Works for me)

Dana got ready to throw her shield. "We got to get that thing off her"
"Noooo really?" Peter said. He took her shield and threw at Minerva. As if out of fear the Symbiote jumped off her. And landed on Dana.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back