• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(ok guys work sent me home early so i can cover for someone so ill be here for a couple hours then im gone for the rest of the night)

"Snow is my cousin so she probably would look like my aunt." She said. Snow got up and walked out of the room.

"Yes." Roxie said getting her wallet from her pocket.

"How is she your cousin? Was she human once before?" Rebecca asked curiously

Wisp giggled a bit

((*sees a gijinka(it's clean) art of ceaseless void* going to update Erika's appear photo!))
Erika soon gave a annoyed look "Miss Rebecca, And what are try to get at-" she soon stop speaking as she soon heard the man speaking about powers "Great. Now I'm curious." She said as she headed to the door.

"hehe you'll find out my dear" Rebecca chuckled

"How is she your cousin? Was she human once before?" Rebecca asked curiously

Wisp giggled a bit
"Yes." She rolled up her sleeve holding the silver scratch marks on her shoulder. "She was one of the holders of my power before me. She lost control and stayed like this and the powers got passed on."

Roxie pulled out the money.

"Yes." She rolled up her sleeve holding the silver scratch marks on her shoulder. "She was one of the holders of my power before me. She lost control and stayed like this and the powers got passed on."

Roxie pulled out the money.

"Oh really" Rebecca smirked as she thought about something

Wisp just waited

"We just want to make sure." He said
"Yeah? Well make sure from a distance. I don't need to be spied on." He swung off leaving the man there.

We're fine. He doesn't unsderstand the power the suit gives us. If he did he wouldn't be worried. We have it under control. (Villain cue!)

"Yeah? Well make sure from a distance. I don't need to be spied on." He swung off leaving the man there.

We're fine. He doesn't unsderstand the power the suit gives us. If he did he wouldn't be worried. We have it under control. (Villain cue!)
Minerva was in the city with a group of ninjas. She was covered in vines but was able to move fine. "Go guys. Cause trouble."

"Yes." Came a different voice. It was Snow now wearing a scarf. Maya smiled. "Good to see you wearing the scarf Snow."

She placed the money on the table. "Lets go"

"How interesting" Rebecca stated as her smirk got more devious

"Ok mommy" she replied and got up out of her seat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back