• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Watcher nods. "Okay I'll have a group look at it."
A few minutes later a scientist is studying it. "There's no organism like this one on record. Though given it's ability I would call it a symbiote. Uh... Spidey maybe don't wear this anymore." 'What? Why not?" Spidey asked. "It increases all of your aspects. If you get angry or agitated. There's no telling what could-"

"Don't be a worry wart I got it under control." Peter said.

A few minutes later a scientist is studying it. "There's no organism like this one on record. Though given it's ability I would call it a symbiote. Uh... Spidey maybe don't wear this anymore." 'What? Why not?" Spidey asked. "It increases all of your aspects. If you get angry or agitated. There's no telling what could-"

"Don't be a worry wart I got it under control." Peter said.
"how about you let us study it some more" Watcher said

"Not really but I can deal with it" she said. After a few more trips all the boxes been moved
Katya... wasn't exactly the best carrier, so she was up against the wall, breathing heavily and smiling like a complete doofus she was. Welp, guess she's going to be the best good fairy there ever was.
God damnit Katya.

"Oh... c-cool... huff... I guess feminism really steps forward in this century"

Erika sighed "Why should I care about a man that's basically going to his apartment..." she said to herself and head back into the elevator.

"are you starting to develop human emotions my dear little void?" Erika heard Rebecca's voice echoing in her head

Rebecca chuckled at Maya's statement "you think so? Now I'm even more curious" she replied slightly grinning at Snow, Takeshi just giggled

Wisp finished her food "that was yummy, are we going to leave a tip?" She asked curiously

"You're going to have someone watch him. Arnt you?" A scientist asked. Watcher nods. "Yep"
A few hours later Peter noticed that he was being followed. He didn't like that. Not ome bit. "I thought the hero league let their employees have a personal life!" He webbed up the man folllwing him.

"are you starting to develop human emotions my dear little void?" Erika heard Rebecca's voice echoing in her head
There was then a crash. "I told you no powers into the house."
((*sees a gijinka(it's clean) art of ceaseless void* going to update Erika's appear photo!))
Erika soon gave a annoyed look "Miss Rebecca, And what are try to get at-" she soon stop speaking as she soon heard the man speaking about powers "Great. Now I'm curious." She said as she headed to the door.

Katya... wasn't exactly the best carrier, so she was up against the wall, breathing heavily and smiling like a complete doofus she was. Welp, guess she's going to be the best good fairy there ever was.
God damnit Katya.

"Oh... c-cool... huff... I guess feminism really steps forward in this century"
Hunter didn't seem to even break a sweat with moving all the stuff. "Well thanks. Hey since you were kind enough to help how about I get you a burger or whatever you like to eat."

Hunter didn't seem to even break a sweat with moving all the stuff. "Well thanks. Hey since you were kind enough to help how about I get you a burger or whatever you like to eat."
"Oh, that's kind... I'll accept the offer, if you ask" The girl smiled, moving her hair out of the way.

Rebecca chuckled at Maya's statement "you think so? Now I'm even more curious" she replied slightly grinning at Snow, Takeshi just giggled

Wisp finished her food "that was yummy, are we going to leave a tip?" She asked curiously
"Snow is my cousin so she probably would look like my aunt." She said. Snow got up and walked out of the room.

"Yes." Roxie said getting her wallet from her pocket.

((*sees a gijinka(it's clean) art of ceaseless void* going to update Erika's appear photo!))
Erika soon gave a annoyed look "Miss Rebecca, And what are try to get at-" she soon stop speaking as she soon heard the man speaking about powers "Great. Now I'm curious." She said as she headed to the door.
The door was locked after the man went in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back