• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I was hoping for something a bit more welcoming." He replied as he adjusted his eyepatch. "It's good to see you, especially since the only real company I've had was Dreema."
Zadock sighed at what Joey said speaking quietly he said "you should never have to leave behind the ones you love."

"I was hoping for something a bit more welcoming." He replied as he adjusted his eyepatch. "It's good to see you, especially since the only real company I've had was Dreema."
Maddy nodded. " sorry guess I'm not in a welcoming mood." Her stomach growled loudly. Kala chuckled and set a plate of pasta down. "Here you go Maddy eat up."

Kas walked
Kala nods making a plate for Maddy. Her shadow moved around the room, stopping at where Kala had set down the two blood covered bullets and was looking at them.

Several minutes later, Maddy entered the room, she had just taken a shower so her hair was wet. She had gotten changed into a pair of her pajamas. She noticed the skeleton on the couch but didnt say anything. The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
Sans looked at her. He jumoed from the couch and walked over to her. "hey i'm sans. the skeleton. nice to meet you." He said holding out his hand to shake hers.

"It's not like she would've had a chance... I nearly died multiple times." He replied
"Hey I believe in getting the power to protect those you love and if you can helping them get stronger with you. Maddy is a resilient girl and learns pretty fast."

"Hey I believe in getting the power to protect those you love and if you can helping them get stronger with you. Maddy is a resilient girl and learns pretty fast."
Maddy nodded. " sorry guess I'm not in a welcoming mood." Her stomach growled loudly. Kala chuckled and set a plate of pasta down. "Here you go Maddy eat up."
"Perhaps so... but sometimes... I fear that power." He replied.

"i dont think you have to do that. i think she is use to being a snow leopard now." She said.

Thier food starts to arrive as Roxie chuckled.

"I wasn't going to do it anyway, I was just saying that I could, and besides, I leave the choice up to you and snow, Maya" rebecca smiled

"Finally" wisp stated with a huff

"Perhaps so... but sometimes... I fear that power." He replied.
Zadock smiled and patted his shoulder"then youre growing, if you ever don't fear your power you either have little or you don't have control of your power."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back