• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Zadock smiled and patted his shoulder"then youre growing, if you ever don't fear your power you either have little or you don't have control of your power."
Maddy was listening as she was eating. Kala smiles. "Zadock is right."
"Worst part is... there's people out there with that power... so I have to do something about it." He replied "Even if it means abandoning you guys."

"Worst part is... there's people out there with that power... so I have to do something about it." He replied "Even if it means abandoning you guys."
Zadock sighed heavily and with a remorseful tone said "you will do what you think is best but I'm sure that abandoning family and those that care for you isn't for the best ever." Zadock had a pained look on his face as he thought about how he was forced to abandon his mother.

" you don't have to do it alone you know.." Maddy said finishing her plate of pasta already. Allyson laughed going to the fridge and grabbed a soda. "You're one to talk. You went to face your mom by yourself."

it was just an office building with signs saying there were rooms for rent. He headed to the elevator.
Erika quickly looked around as there's not much to change herself, until she saw a newspaper and quickly grabs it as her wings soon went into her(or disappeared) and walks into the elevator holding up the newspaper infront of her face pretending she's just a civilian and no one important.

Snow soon stopped and laid down.

"Since now. " she said. "Now eat your food. Cause when we get back home. I got some planning to do and calls to make"

Rebecca picked Takeshi back up and smiled "thank you snow, for making sure he didnt fall" she replied and petted her head "and to be honest I am quite curious as to what you would look like human" she chuckled

"Fine" wisp replied and started eating

Zadock sighed heavily and with a remorseful tone said "you will do what you think is best but I'm sure that abandoning family and those that care for you isn't for the best ever." Zadock had a pained look on his face as he thought about how he was forced to abandon his mother.
"Ah..." He replied "But some sacrifices must be made... I'm just grateful everything will be coming to a close."
" you don't have to do it alone you know.." Maddy said finishing her plate of pasta already. Allyson laughed going to the fridge and grabbed a soda. "You're one to talk. You went to face your mom by yourself."
"I wish that were the case Maddy. But sometimes... you gotta go it alone... even if I'm not alone." He replied.

Rebecca picked Takeshi back up and smiled "thank you snow, for making sure he didnt fall" she replied and petted her head "and to be honest I am quite curious as to what you would look like human" she chuckled

"Fine" wisp replied and started eating
Snow smiled and purred. Maya chuckled. "Probably like my aunt. "

Roxie ate too.

Erika quickly looked around as there's not much to change herself, until she saw a newspaper and quickly grabs it as her wings soon went into her(or disappeared) and walks into the elevator holding up the newspaper infront of her face pretending she's just a civilian and no one important.
He said nothing pressing the button for the floor he wanted

Peter swung through the city wearing this new black suit. He landed in an alleyway. "Hey Mr. Mugger. What's up?" He asked.

"How did you.." He said said
"I don't know. This new suit has a ton of surprises at first I thought it was just a sleek new look and awesome webs." Peter said. I wonder how strong I am. Oh right focus." He punched the Mugger in the face. "Alright lady here's your purse." He said tossing it too her. "Now go. Alleyways aren't safe around these parts." He jumps onto the wall and goes to the hero league. 'I need to see Watcher please." He said in the black suit.

"I don't know. This new suit has a ton of surprises at first I thought it was just a sleek new look and awesome webs." Peter said. I wonder how strong I am. Oh right focus." He punched the Mugger in the face. "Alright lady here's your purse." He said tossing it too her. "Now go. Alleyways aren't safe around these parts." He jumps onto the wall and goes to the hero league. 'I need to see Watcher please." He said in the black suit.
"Wait down the hall first door on the left. He will be with you shortly." An agent said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back