• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Yeah in a second." Peter said. He began to follow her.

The Symbiote walked around with the woman under it's control. It was disguised as normal clothes waiting for a new better host to come along. If another Super Powered being appeared again will take that person instead.
"at least we know its weak to electricity..hmmm." She said thinking.

Snow went to hand Takeshi back to Rebecca.

"Okay" she said.

Takeshi wouldn't let her, he just clung to her

Rebecca smiled "he really has taken a liking to you snow"

"What are we going to do with him mommy?" Wisp asked with a smirk

"So where would you like to go?" He asked "Or do you want to try my cooking once again?"
"I been away from home for three days now..I kind of dont want to leave so soon. I'm fine with staying home." Maddy said. She looked at Allyson. "Hey Allyson, my suit kind of got ripped up. You think you can fix it? I dont think sewing it back together will work." Allyson smiled. "I'll see what I can do."

"I been away from home for three days now..I kind of dont want to leave so soon. I'm fine with staying home." Maddy said. She looked at Allyson. "Hey Allyson, my suit kind of got ripped up. You think you can fix it? I dont think sewing it back together will work." Allyson smiled. "I'll see what I can do."
"Ah... I can understand. I know what it's like to be home sick." He replied.

"Joey...I barely seen you. I have no idea what you been up to and you barely know what i been through." Maddy said and got up. "I'm gonna take a nap.."
"I dunno I feel like myself." Jeremy said walking over to them. "It's good to see that your okay Mads." He said. "Jeremy I meant to give you this." He handed Jeremy a wedding invitation.
"... You should get some rest Maddy. We'll talk later." He replied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back