• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Maddy smiled. "Good to see you too." She picked up one of the flowers and placed it in her hair.
The flower began to sing a soft serenade which the other flowers quickly joined in on. Dru then said "so I hear you're doing better and did you go out with Joey as well?"

Rebecca went to help while Takeshi continued to rest in snows arms

"But I'm fine mommy, I only went there for him to change Dante, and I made sure he didnt come near me" she replied "and dont you like my present?" She asked as she put a little bow in Dante's hair
"so anything you want to eat?" Maya asked. Meanwhile Snow tried to set Takeshi on the ground

"Its funny but you shouldn't have gone there" she said.

The flower began to sing a soft serenade which the other flowers quickly joined in on. Dru then said "so I hear you're doing better and did you go out with Joey as well?"
" yeah got healed up and ate some food. " she said. "No not yet. I don't feel like going out."

"so anything you want to eat?" Maya asked. Meanwhile Snow tried to set Takeshi on the ground

"Its funny but you shouldn't have gone there" she said.

Every time she did Takeshi reappeared in her arms "that's a good question, perhaps a stew or some sandwiches? Or maybe a couple quesadillas for us all?" Rebecca suggested

"I know, it a just he's the only one that could do what I wanted" she replied "at least I have a sister now" wisp giggled and hugged Dante from behind, who only groaned from embarassment

Every time she did Takeshi reappeared in her arms "that's a good question, perhaps a stew or some sandwiches? Or maybe a couple quesadillas for us all?" Rebecca suggested

"I know, it a just he's the only one that could do what I wanted" she replied "at least I have a sister now" wisp giggled and hugged Dante from behind, who only groaned from embarassment
Snow growled out of frustration. Maya smiled. "Those sound good"

Roxie sighed. "Okay"

Snow growled out of frustration. Maya smiled. "Those sound good"

Roxie sighed. "Okay"

Rebecca smiled "what do you want to eat then?" She asked

"Dante did turn out cuter than I expected, maybe she'll get a boyfriend soon" wisp giggled as Dante's went completely red "s-stop it" she weakly protested

"Its saying it can help me." Dana said.
"Yeah if you can get past the innate bloodlust." Peter said.

The Symbiote kept her from hearing anything beyond yeah. Peter has his mask on so she couldn't see his lips move. "I can make better than ever. Imagine the dayssss of your sssstrength. I can make you sssstronger than that." It said.

Rebecca smiled "what do you want to eat then?" She asked

"Dante did turn out cuter than I expected, maybe she'll get a boyfriend soon" wisp giggled as Dante's went completely red "s-stop it" she weakly protested
"let's do quesadillas" she said
,"just stop Wisp" Roxie said.

"Yeah if you can get past the innate bloodlust." Peter said.

The Symbiote kept her from hearing anything beyond yeah. Peter has his mask on so she couldn't see his lips move. "I can make better than ever. Imagine the dayssss of your sssstrength. I can make you sssstronger than that." It said.
"You can..no I shouldn't rely on you. You are a parasite." She said

Allyson took a sip of her pepsi. "Of course you done wrong. You know how much she worries about you? After you died and she got to watch you through her phone, she couldn't stop cause she wanted to know you were okay. Maddy worries about all of us because we are the first people who have cared about her and let her be who she wants to be. You know she is constantly around death and always worries one of us would be next?" She sighed.
"... Then what should I do?"" He asked as he sipped his whiskey "I'm not good at these sort of situations..."

" yeah got healed up and ate some food. " she said. "No not yet. I don't feel like going out."
"That's good you should try to take it slowly as to not make it worse." Dru smiled and patted her shoulder kindly.

"... Then what should I do?"" He asked as he sipped his whiskey "I'm not good at these sort of situations..."
" I don't know, I may see into the future but I don't have all the answers." She said "if the roles were reversed what would you want her to do?".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back