• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Rebecca grabbed snow by the throat and tossed her Into a shadow vortex, where she was changed back to her leopard self, but under extreme pain and torture until she returned to the living room, Rebecca sat down afterwards "there" she stated

Dante eventually woke up after a few hours and just stayed on the couch thinking about her new life

Rebecca grabbed snow by the throat and tossed her Into a shadow vortex, where she was changed back to her leopard self, but under extreme pain and torture until she returned to the living room, Rebecca sat down afterwards "there" she stated

Dante eventually woke up after a few hours and just stayed on the couch thinking about her new life
After returning to the livingroom Snow whimpered and went over to Maya.

Roxie walked out of her room. "Hey Dante."

After returning to the livingroom Snow whimpered and went over to Maya.

Roxie walked out of her room. "Hey Dante."

"Next time dont piss me off" Rebecca stated to snow with an angry expression, then went back to her normal cheerful expression when she went back to talking with Maya

"Hey Roxie" Dante yawned as she stretched

"Next time dont piss me off" Rebecca stated to snow with an angry expression, then went back to her normal cheerful expression when she went back to talking with Maya

"Hey Roxie" Dante yawned as she stretched
Snow just hid by Maya. "So any plans for the day? Are you going to check on the void girl?"

"Can you watch Wisp for a few hours?" She asked.

Snow just hid by Maya. "So any plans for the day? Are you going to check on the void girl?"

"Can you watch Wisp for a few hours?" She asked.

"Not sure, she seems to be doing ok" Rebecca replied

"I suppose, I got nothing better to do" she replied as she sat up

"I'm sure she is." She nodded.

Roxie left a few of her skeletons in the house

"All she wants is a friend, so at the very least she posses no threat to the city, yet anyway" rebecca replied

Dante looked at the skeletons before opening the fridge to get some food for breakfast

"All she wants is a friend, so at the very least she posses no threat to the city, yet anyway" rebecca replied

Dante looked at the skeletons before opening the fridge to get some food for breakfast
"Well that's good hopefully she finds a friend." Maya said

The skeletons chattered with each other

"Well that's good hopefully she finds a friend." Maya said

The skeletons chattered with each other

"Well I think she considers me a friend, barely" Rebecca replied

Dante looked at them "is there something you boneheads would like to say?" She asked

"Well only time will tell" she sighed

Dante rose an eyebrow in disbelief before going back into the fridge to make breakfast
"Yeah it will." Maya said. "Hmm wanna go do something? We could take Takeshi to the park?"

The skeletons went back to chattering to themselves

"Yeah it will." Maya said. "Hmm wanna go do something? We could take Takeshi to the park?"

The skeletons went back to chattering to themselves

"Sounds like a nice idea" she smiled

"Ok seriously what are you two chattering about?" Dante asked

Johnathon looked around the strange city. He could have sworn he was headed to the burrow for a quidditch match with the Weasley's. But when he apparated he ended up here. And to make matters worse he had completely forgotten to change out of his old class robes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back