• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

" sure what ever you like" she said taking out her charms. "Lucky charms activate" Fates luck increased. She steps closer, going to punch him.
Ben reached for the Omnitrix. "No." He tried to sidestep and push her fist out of the way.

"FUUUUUUUCK! Now I have to go back to selling crack on the streets." He sighed "Peter, want a job?"
"No." Peter said deadpann.

Ben reached for the Omnitrix. "No." He tried to sidestep and push her fist out of the way.

"No." Peter said deadpann.
Joey sighed "Alright, I'll get your bills fixed then." He made a phone call and began speaking in Russian. The lights suddenly came back on "Peter, listen, you need to sober up and think this through. I could get you a job as my security guy but it's very morally grey territory and you don't need to take it. Just know that I need to go back to my old ways for a while to get us back on our feet... you know... Breaking Bad style. You understand?"

Joey sighed "Alright, I'll get your bills fixed then." He made a phone call and began speaking in Russian. The lights suddenly came back on "Peter, listen, you need to sober up and think this through. I could get you a job as my security guy but it's very morally grey territory and you don't need to take it. Just know that I need to go back to my old ways for a while to get us back on our feet... you know... Breaking Bad style. You understand?"
"I appreciate the offer but no. I will promise that Spider-Man will leave you alone... So long as no one gets seriously hurt." He said

" you always end up close to dying " she said before kicking him. Indigo kept meowing. "Shut up!" Fate said.
"Wait and that warrants you killing me!? I'm getting mixed signals here." Ben said. He looked to around to see if she had any of her more powerful charms on her.

"Well... how about no body evil gets seriously hurt?" Joey replied "Because... this is mafia stuff."
"Actually I was thinking more on the side of Innocents. Maybe you should ask Tony for a loan to open back up. He's got money to throw around."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back