• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Hey big bad, don't kick my cat." Fate said.
"No. No No No." He said. "Your supposed to be my pawn." He said. "You are still under the influence of my power." He searched her feeling looking for something she absolutely hated and would love rid herself of.

"Is it a proposal? Think it over Pete, don't rush to get married." Joey said
"No. It's not. In fact I don't plan to marry." Peter said. He looked at the ring. "Aunt May always said I'd know when it's time to use the ring. But I don't there will be. I'm a superhero. I statistically should have died like 80 times. A few of those times I actually did... I admire you and Jeremy for doing in your situations but... Marriage... Isn't a realistic prospect for someone like me."

"No. No No No." He said. "Your supposed to be my pawn." He said. "You are still under the influence of my power." He searched her feeling looking for something she absolutely hated and would love rid herself of.
He only sees that she hated herself for falling under the influence of the power stone in her world.

"No. It's not. In fact I don't plan to marry." Peter said. He looked at the ring. "Aunt May always said I'd know when it's time to use the ring. But I don't there will be. I'm a superhero. I statistically should have died like 80 times. A few of those times I actually did... I admire you and Jeremy for doing in your situations but... Marriage... Isn't a realistic prospect for someone like me."
"Fair enough... but doesn't the hero always get the girl?" He asked.

"must destroy myself.." She said looking around as cars were going by. She went to jump into traffic.
(Gotta go to bed)
(Okay) A truck was fast approaching. "What? KARMA!" Ben ran after and grabbed her. The truck couldn't stop in time Ben pushed her out of the way and braced for impact. It didn't come. He opened an eye and Daniel was holding it back. The man in the truck stepped on the breaks. Daniel walked over to Dark Cloak and punched him in the face breaking his nose. Knocking him out. And breaking the control.

"Fair enough... but doesn't the hero always get the girl?" He asked.
"In the stories." Peter said. "This isn't a fairy tail. This is real life. Besides I'm... Probably going to leave the house and everything in it to her when I... I said too much."

"In the stories." Peter said. "This isn't a fairy tail. This is real life. Besides I'm... Probably going to leave the house and everything in it to her when I... I said too much."
"When you die on your deathbed after being happily married to her with kids and grandchildren." Joey said "Come on Peter, life isn't just a cruel reality... Karma strikes back. Besides, if life was that bleak, how come I'm being married to Maddy despite all the things I have done in life?"

"When you die on your deathbed after being happily married to her with kids and grandchildren." Joey said "Come on Peter, life isn't just a cruel reality... Karma strikes back. Besides, if life was that bleak, how come I'm being married to Maddy despite all the things I have done in life?"
"Yeah... I guess your right." Peter said looking up thoughtfully. He tossed the bottle in the trash.

(Okay) A truck was fast approaching. "What? KARMA!" Ben ran after and grabbed her. The truck couldn't stop in time Ben pushed her out of the way and braced for impact. It didn't come. He opened an eye and Daniel was holding it back. The man in the truck stepped on the breaks. Daniel walked over to Dark Cloak and punched him in the face breaking his nose. Knocking him out. And breaking the control.
Free from dark cloak's control, Fate looked around. Tears escaped her eyes. "I'm sorry...." Indigo went over to Daniel, she meowed before licking him as if to say thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back