• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Yeah sure." He said.
"Awesome" he said and went to the kitchen. Oz was sketching on a piece of paper. "Hey oz, you drawing a cake?" Oz chuckled. "Yeah felt like figuring out the wedding cake design. What's up?" Alex smiled. "Guys night at Peter's I'm sure someone can watch Ollie." He smiled. "Sure"

"And that's why you buy shades." Eris says with a wink.

She checks her phone and replies.
"Just don't let them touch my stuff. Lot's of ille-inappropriate stuff in there."
She laughed. " I really don't know what I want. Growing up I spent more time dreaming to escape my family. Not what my wedding would be like. " Allyson smiled. "Well thats the fun part, trying on the dresses. " she had grabbed a few in different styles and shades of white.

"Awesome" he said and went to the kitchen. Oz was sketching on a piece of paper. "Hey oz, you drawing a cake?" Oz chuckled. "Yeah felt like figuring out the wedding cake design. What's up?" Alex smiled. "Guys night at Peter's I'm sure someone can watch Ollie." He smiled. "Sure"
Josh sat back down and began to play with Squirtle again.

She laughed. " I really don't know what I want. Growing up I spent more time dreaming to escape my family. Not what my wedding would be like. " Allyson smiled. "Well thats the fun part, trying on the dresses. " she had grabbed a few in different styles and shades of white.
"You know what that sounds like?" She says with a more serious, but still calm tone. "It sounds like progress. It sounds like maturity. It sounds like you're taking steps in the right direction. I'm proud of you."

"Deal." Eris says before sifting through the dresses before running out with one that has diamonds lined across the front and sides. "This one! It's sooooo shiny!"
She looked at it. " okay I'll try this one on. " she took the dress to to the fittingroom. Allyson smiled before zoning out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back