• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"You always have a place here. Why don't you join us and have a bit of fun." He said. "We might as well enjoy ourselves before something' bad happens."
Dru grumbled " I go out when bad things happen." But he sighed and stood up " ok I'll go."

(Yeah I know) Roxie soon finished the repairs on her house. Her skeletons chattered as she started to make plans for getting back in the villain game.
Sam started thinking about Roxie. No doubt she was trying get back into the villain work. He wondered if she ever thought about him. He shrugged. Probably not. She changes for sure but how much he wasn't sure

She pulled the earbuds out of her ears and looked at the skeleton. She looked confused and surprised at first, but then settled into a calm face.

"Ah, you must be one of Lydia's friends. I was surprised for a second there, but then I remember all of the odd things that have happened to this family and in this city.... The world's really a wonderful and peculiar place, isn't it? Bad things happen, but they always find an upbeat..." She closed her eyes for a second.
He stared at everyone not wanting to talk as he needs to think of one liners during the fight.

Sam started thinking about Roxie. No doubt she was trying get back into the villain work. He wondered if she ever thought about him. He shrugged. Probably not. She changes for sure but how much he wasn't sure
She thought about Sam as she was planning. She wondered what he would say but she tried not to think about it. She was a villain, she wasn't going to forget that or stop for some guy.(or would she? Lol)

She thought about Sam as she was planning. She wondered what he would say but she tried not to think about it. She was a villain, she wasn't going to forget that or stop for some guy.(or would she? Lol)
Sam stopped in his tracks. He walked back to her house. A conversation wouldn't hurt.

"Go for it." Eris says. "This is fun. We should do this more often."
" yeah we should " Allyson said. Maddy left and changed into the ballroom style dress. She laughed. "I look ridiculous in this, its too puffy." Allyson smiled. "I think its nice, its like a Cinderella dress"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back