• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(i want to dropkick my little brother for repeatedly pronouncing ridley 'widwey' and refusing to stop)

(is that bad)

(also sorry, internet's been having problems most of the evening)

(:I)

Sans waited. He assumed she had fallen asleep for a second. "I agree... the world has it's problems but it's not all bad."

She nodded.

"When you've lost so much...you really start appreciating what is still found..." She took a deep breath and then exhaled. Reaching out a hand, she smiled at the short skeleton. "Isabelle Regeno. Pleasure."

Link went wide eyed. "Please! Tell me!" He said. "I... Have something I need to around e for."

Sans walked up to her. He looked at her his hands stuffed in his pockets. "hello ma'am my name is sans." He said.
John continued to wait for information. Not really having much to contribute to conversation.

FoolsErin FoolsErin Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213 The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

"We've had many anight recently where screams from a nearby building have disrupted our sleep. One of the for rent spots on Terracotta Drive. Might be what you're looking for." Lavender said, Candlestick nodding.

"Uhhh relaxing. Stealing. Occasional crime fighting. Staring at random portals that keep popping up and disappearing. Stuff like that." She says. "What about you?"
" started working on some new inventions, they are still in the prototype phase but they are looking really good" she smiled.

"We've had many anight recently where screams from a nearby building have disrupted our sleep. One of the for rent spots on Terracotta Drive. Might be what you're looking for." Lavender said, Candlestick nodding.
“Sounds promising” was all John said.

(shame my internet wasn't up to snuff today, kinda was hoping to pop out a character sheet today for the final meta that was caught in the school lab accident)

“Sounds promising” was all John said.

"At first we didn't think anything of it, there were two similar incidents recently that were just rowdy children, but learning about this made it a little..."

Eris looks excited.
"You gonna let me test out your inventions?"
" all you gotta do is ask. I can find something for you to test." She smiled. Maddy walked out in with a sleeveless dress, it was really simple. The skirt of the dress covered her wolf tail and she found an optional belt that was decorated with some gems in the shape of flowers. "How do I look " Allyson smiled. "Beautiful"

" all you gotta do is ask. I can find something for you to test." She smiled. Maddy walked out in with a sleeveless dress, it was really simple. The skirt of the dress covered her wolf tail and she found an optional belt that was decorated with some gems in the shape of flowers. "How do I look " Allyson smiled. "Beautiful"
"Yes please." She says before seeing Maddy. "Oh. My. Yes!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back