• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Allyson smiled. " that's pretty" she looked around and found a dark blue one. "I'll take this one. " Maddy came out of the dressing room. "Found some?"
Eris nods.
"Yep! I never thought wedding shopping could be so entertaining."

For a second, Tyson can be seen outside walking by, casually carrying a heavy bag over his shoulder.

" I'll pay for the dresses, you two go ahead. I'll catch up." Maddy said taking the dresses. Allyson nods. "Let's go before we lose him."
Eris nods and heads out to follow Tyson. He's walking to a bar where he goes around towards the back.

"Damn, santa. You've been putting in work today. How many women is that now?" A guy in a suit says.

"Baker's dozen. I told y'all I wanted in." Tyson responds.

The guy nods. Then, he looks at the two guys in suits beside him and the back at Tyson.
"Alright kid. We'll squeeze you in a seat at the table."

Eris nods and heads out to follow Tyson. He's walking to a bar where he goes around towards the back.

"Damn, santa. You've been putting in work today. How many women is that now?" A guy in a suit says.

"Baker's dozen. I told y'all I wanted in." Tyson responds.

The guy nods. Then, he looks at the two guys in suits beside him and the back at Tyson.
"Alright kid. We'll squeeze you in a seat at the table."
" I don't like this "Allyson said.

"I say let's find an opening and attack" she said.
The guy hands Tyson a slip of paper and then Tyson walks off as a limousine pulls up. The suited guys go to put the unconscious woman in the trunk.

"Looks like an opening to me." Eris says as she sets up a snow globe around the area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back