• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"At first we didn't think anything of it, there were two similar incidents recently that were just rowdy children, but learning about this made it a little..."
"Questionable. It could definitely be a lead" said John. Still staying in his out of character stoic fashion.

Maddy laughs. " okay, if you guys want to try on dresses too, you can. There is a whole bunch of bridesmaids dresses in that corner. I'll buy you guys one if you find one you like"
"Awwww that's so thoughtful!" Eris says and then skips to the corner to find the shiniest dress she can find.

(Depends, how old is he?)
Joey was walking the streets of Edgewood. He then stopped in the slums and began selling drugs.

(10. He’s never had a fucking lisp or a speech impediment in his entire life, he just talks like he has one occasionally to get on people’s nerves. This is the best of his worst, not even mentioning the time he tried to shove our kitten in my mouth.)

(But I guess the fact he beat the Dr. Wily spirit for me makes up for it? Not really in my opinion, but I’m kinda out of options considering the fact my main isn’t unlocked until the final world in World of Light. Seriously, I really don’t like using Wii Fit Trainer. But she’s my only option because I literally cannot properly play any of my other characters unlocked. Except for Kirby, but spamming up B is not really playing in my opinion. I hope I eventually find Lucina or Cloud. I can half-play them, at least.)

(....That turned into an entirely different rant there.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back