• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Actually I was thinking more on the side of Innocents. Maybe you should ask Tony for a loan to open back up. He's got money to throw around."
"I don't know." He replied "Tony has too much on his plate. Besides, I doubt it would be good press for him to be giving money to a famed criminal lord."

" I.. will" she walks towards Ben. Indigo looks at Ben and meows before going to dark cloak and biting him.
"No I don't believe you will." Ben said. (Up to you but I'm kinda working on the idea that Dark Cloak greatest weaknesses is that he can't actually change someone only amplify their darker sides)

"I don't know." He replied "Tony has too much on his plate. Besides, I doubt it would be good press for him to be giving money to a famed criminal lord."
"You know what we need?" Peter said sobering up rather quickly. "A good old fashioned guys night. You, me, Alex, Ben, Jeremy and whoever the hell wants to join in."

"That sounds like a good idea... I guess I'm paying?" He replied
"Well. Eris apparently is loaded stolen goods and apparently set up a credit account for me under her name." Peter said. "So you can but I think my girlfriend's a millionaire. Which reminds me." He grabbed a ring off the counter. "Don't want to leave this out again. Otherwise she'll think I'm going to propose or something."

"Well. Eris apparently is loaded stolen goods and apparently set up a credit account for me under her name." Peter said. "So you can but I think my girlfriend's a millionaire. Which reminds me." He grabbed a ring off the counter. "Don't want to leave this out again. Otherwise she'll think I'm going to propose or something."
"Is it a proposal? Think it over Pete, don't rush to get married." Joey said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back