• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

He texts her back. "No I slept through work and now I'm fired."
" wanna help me find a wedding dress? If you find a dress you like I'll buy it for you" Maddy replied. She also sent the text to Allyson.
Eris replies to Peter's message.
"But you're rich. You've got nothing to worry about. Plus I'm rich. You've got nothing to worry about."
Then, she replies to Maddy.
"We're shopping for wedding dresses? Are we marrying each other!? I'm in! Lmao jk I'm up for helping you find that dress though. Are we going now?"

"But you're rich. You've got nothing to worry about. Plus I'm rich. You've got nothing to worry about."
"We're shopping for wedding dresses? Are we marrying each other!? I'm in! Lmao jk I'm up for helping you find that dress though. Are we going now?"
"I'm not rich. I didn't actually tell.you but I'm three months behind on mortgage, I can't pay for car insurance, and I just realized I don't have enough to pay the electricity bill."

" the bridal shop has other dresses besides wedding dresses. If your not busy we can go now. " Maddy replied.

"I'm not rich. I didn't actually tell.you but I'm three months behind on mortgage, I can't pay for car insurance, and I just realized I don't have enough to pay the electricity bill."
"Whyyyyyyyy didn't you tell meeeeeee!? Hellooo? World-class thief here. I'm loaded. How much do you need?"
" the bridal shop has other dresses besides wedding dresses. If your not busy we can go now. " Maddy replied.
"Sounds like a plan."

"wow... Peter you're a pansy." Joey said "This shit is barely even 35% and you're already drunk? By the way... why are you drinking?"
Peter sighed. "Cuz I lost mah job, I'm three months behind on mortgage, I can't get the car insured," the lights turned off. "Oh yeah O didn't enough to pay the electric bill."

" who was controlling you?" She asked.
Daniel's eyes went wide. He pointed behind them a man in dark cloak walked up to her. "Why me..." He said gripping her shoulder. Suddenly her more... Base and Darker wants became more prominent. She wanted so terribly to fulfill her darkest desires. It was almost unbearable."

Peter sighed. "Cuz I lost mah job, I'm three months behind on mortgage, I can't get the car insured," the lights turned off. "Oh yeah O didn't enough to pay the electric bill."

Daniel's eyes went wide. He pointed behind them a man in dark cloak walked up to her. "Why me..." He said gripping her shoulder. Suddenly her more... Base and Darker wants became more prominent. She wanted so terribly to fulfill her darkest desires. It was almost unbearable."
Fate gave a evil smirk. Indigo hissed and clawed at the dark cloaked man.

Joey sighed "Jesus christ Peter, didn't you have a job at my company? You helped me start up an engineering firm that specialized in medical practices, robotics and aeronautics. Your research broke ground in terms of cancer treatment. I LITERALLY OWN YOU!" He replied "Not to mention that I have a vast amount of wealth thanks to my past and even so, I could've called my guys to strong arm your boss into keeping you. That's how mafia works." (I had to.)

Joey sighed "Jesus christ Peter, didn't you have a job at my company? You helped me start up an engineering firm that specialized in medical practices, robotics and aeronautics. Your research broke ground in terms of cancer treatment. I LITERALLY OWN YOU!" He replied "Not to mention that I have a vast amount of wealth thanks to my past and even so, I could've called my guys to strong arm your boss into keeping you. That's how mafia works." (I had to.)
"Yeah but then you died and no one really took over the company and it went under... I had to find something to do." He said.

"Yeah but then you died and no one really took over the company and it went under... I had to find something to do." He said.
"Well shit then..." He said "Wait IT WENT UNDER? YOU DIDN'T TAKEOVER? DIDN'T YOU READ MY WILL?" Joey shouted "I GAVE YOU THE RIGHTS!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back