• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i have a new idea for a character but i already know i have so mannyyyyyyyy)

(split tbh)

(also have any of you seen the third season of young justice yet)

Link nodded silently. "Can we help Pulse track her villain now?"

You hear faint clicking sounds above you. Looking up, you see the source of the noise. Lavender, deep indigo and violet eight eyes, violet hair. Her lower half is that of a spider's, and on her normal human half, she is wearing a cold-shoulder white sweater.

"Sorry about the unprofessionalism, kinda was in a rush. You're talkin' about Trauma Queen I presume?"

(is it that obvious that she was inspired by muffet? i was going through a phase of sorts when i first made her.)

You hear faint clicking sounds above you. Looking up, you see the source of the noise. Lavender, deep indigo and violet eight eyes, violet hair. Her lower half is that of a spider's, and on her normal human half, she is wearing a cold-shoulder white sweater.

"Sorry about the unprofessionalism, kinda was in a rush. You're talkin' about Trauma Queen I presume?"

(is it that obvious that she was inspired by muffet? i was going through a phase of sorts when i first made her.)
(Sans looks out into the fourth wall and at your character. "okay two questions... first... WHAT! second... THE F*CK" lol)

Link looks up at her. "Hm." He said thinking back to the time when he fought Goma.

(Sans looks out into the fourth wall and at your character. "okay two questions... first... WHAT! second... THE F*CK" lol)

Link looks up at her. "Hm." He said thinking back to the time when he fought Goma.
(yea i had a reaaaaaaaalllllllyyyyy bad undertale phase when i was in middle school. kinda why i'm avoiding deltarune more than i should be. don't wanna go into that rabbit hole again)

"So? Is it or is it not Trauma Queen?" She asked again.

"Yes, it is." Pulse sighed, looking up at her old friend.

To the electric hero's surprise, the spiderling looked absolutely delighted to see her.

"This is actually perfect! I actually had something I wanted to talk about with you!"

"R-really? You do?"

"Of course! To summarize what I was GOING to say: Sorry for being mad at you longer than I should have, I want to be friends again."

"That's it? Well apology accepted, Lavender."

"Noooooo..... Owwwwllll is goooooooooonnnnnneeee...." It's a younger female, clearly in a lot of emotional distress. That mass-message was definitely heard.

Lydia thought over it for a second. "I'll have to see...where were you thinking?" She looks a little hesitant over the skeleton's proposition.
Link opened the tent and looked in.

"eh wherever i was just bored and also have no friends."

"It's just...I was thinking I could invite my mom along. She's gotten used to the whole meta-ness of this place, and plus I think my uncle would get mad at me if I ditched her."

"It's just...I was thinking I could invite my mom along. She's gotten used to the whole meta-ness of this place, and plus I think my uncle would get mad at me if I ditched her."
"I dunno. but hey from what i can tell your powers are back." Sans said. "look i just know what it's like to lose someone you thought you could trust to power. it sucks... and it's worse to try and deal with it on your own." He said. "and yeah sure she can come along."

(yea i had a reaaaaaaaalllllllyyyyy bad undertale phase when i was in middle school. kinda why i'm avoiding deltarune more than i should be. don't wanna go into that rabbit hole again)

"So? Is it or is it not Trauma Queen?" She asked again.

"Yes, it is." Pulse sighed, looking up at her old friend.

To the electric hero's surprise, the spiderling looked absolutely delighted to see her.

"This is actually perfect! I actually had something I wanted to talk about with you!"

"R-really? You do?"

"Of course! To summarize what I was GOING to say: Sorry for being mad at you longer than I should have, I want to be friends again."

"That's it? Well apology accepted, Lavender."
Link smiled at this a little. Then his expression darkened. "Is it possible that Owl threw Mouse to the curb after she was taken over? Goddesses I am such an idiot."

"I dunno. but hey from what i can tell your powers are back." Sans said. "look i just know what it's like to lose someone you thought you could trust to power. it sucks... and it's worse to try and deal with it on your own." He said. "and yeah sure she can come along."

"Thats...understating it. But whatever, do you have any kind of idea of where'd we go for food?" She says, changing the subject.

Link smiled at this a little. Then his expression darkened. "Is it possible that Owl threw Mouse to the curb after she was taken over? Goddesses I am such an idiot."

"No, definitely not. She went missing and got 'taken over' three months after she kicked Mouse out. Poor little thing was getting into more trouble than she was stopping. Owl always had to save her, piece her back together after she got injured, she was kind of high maintenance, and I guess she couldn't take her anymore."

"Thats...understating it. But whatever, do you have any kind of idea of where'd we go for food?" She says, changing the subject.
Sans took a second to respond. His smile was still there but his eyes were sad and lonely. He looked up and winked. "yeah i have a few ideas." He said. "i have friend named sam he'll let us eat at his place.for free if i talk to him." He said.

Sans took a second to respond. His smile was still there but his eyes were sad and lonely. He looked up and winked. "yeah i have a few ideas." He said. "i have friend named sam he'll let us eat at his place.for free if i talk to him." He said.

"That sounds perfect. What kind of food do they do there?"

"No, definitely not. She went missing and got 'taken over' three months after she kicked Mouse out. Poor little thing was getting into more trouble than she was stopping. Owl always had to save her, piece her back together after she got injured, she was kind of high maintenance, and I guess she couldn't take her anymore."
Link nodded. "I understand but... Just throwing someone to the side like that..." He said.

"That sounds perfect. What kind of food do they do there?"
"all kinds." The Skeleton said. "i never really met your mom."

Link nodded. "I understand but... Just throwing someone to the side like that..." He said.

"all kinds." The Skeleton said. "i never really met your mom."

"Didn't really let her down respectfully, but honestly if she hadn't done it then, she would've probably gone insane from having to babysit the little thing."

"She's.....nothing special, really. She's a nice woman who had a lot of bad things happen to her. A good mom who loved me and....y'know. She hangs in there, I guess."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back