• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

" hmm maybe this might spark something. " Diana teleported away and brought back the crystal cat statue. ",you made this when I was feeling sad." Indigo Fates cat entered the room. She meowed. Fate picked her up. "Ben doesn't remember us"

"I see now let me out" she said, hitting the door there was. Janus smiled. "No"
Ben grabbed it and looked intently at it. "Impossible. The Omnitrix reset I don't have Diamondhead anymore." He said. He looked through the Omnitrix. "Or maybe I do?" He asked. He looked up. Sam put his hands on his head. "Yup just as I suspected." He said. "It's only temporary becuase of the near death experience. He should be fine right abouuuuuuuut.... Now."

Ben grabbed it and looked intently at it. "Impossible. The Omnitrix reset I don't have Diamondhead anymore." He said. He looked through the Omnitrix. "Or maybe I do?" He asked. He looked up. Sam put his hands on his head. "Yup just as I suspected." He said. "It's only temporary becuase of the near death experience. He should be fine right abouuuuuuuut.... Now."
Diana took back the statue. Fate smiled a bit hearing it was temporary"

fate set indigo down and hugged him. " you almost died. Daniel that detective tried to kill you."
He put his arms around her. "Well I'm not dead yet." He said.

Sam smiled. "Anyway. I'm thinking Joey should head to the hospital. I'm 92% sure that his cancer just up and disappeared."

Eris waves.
"Farewell, young one." She says before returning to her book.

Holly gives one last little wave before continuing to run off.

Link waited for them to move on and find the others.

A low buzzing sound like that of a bee came from behind them. A thick scottish accented male voice said,

"Ay! The hell you think yer doin? Wee Mousie here needs a lil space right now, if you didn' notice!"

Holly gives one last little wave before continuing to run off.

A low buzzing sound like that of a bee came from behind them. A thick scottish accented male voice said,

"Ay! The hell you think yer doin? Wee Mousie here needs a lil space right now, if you didn' notice!"
"Because right now there's something more important that emotional health at stake." Link said.

Chuck sighed "I'm bored now let's put it back to the way it should be." Chuck then snapped and all powers went back to their rightful place.

Oracle was curled up into a ball, slowly taking deep breaths out of stress. Suddenly, her mind was plagued by sights of the past and future, and she began crying tears of joy.

"Because right now there's something more important that emotional health at stake." Link said.

The buzzing grew slightly louder.

"Ah, all high an mighty, arentcha lad? Ya got a minut' to xplain fore I sting yer skin off!"

The buzzing grew slightly louder.

"Ah, all high an mighty, arentcha lad? Ya got a minut' to xplain fore I sting yer skin off!"
"Trauma Queen took control of said person. Everything that's happened up to now is her fault. Personally I'd rather wait until after the threat is dealt with to mourn." Link said.

"Trauma Queen took control of said person. Everything that's happened up to now is her fault. Personally I'd rather wait until after the threat is dealt with to mourn." Link said.

He snorted.

"Ya must be ery new here, laddie. Trauma ain't that kinda 'illain. Probably got someone else to dew it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back