• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

" oh no. " fate looked worried

Maddy takes the knife. "Why do you want Janus back with my family.."
"I... Tired." He fell unconcious.

"I am an agent of chaos. Recently the most chaotic thing that happened was anpower switch for about a week... That's terribly boring." He said. "Do you accept."

"I... Tired." He fell unconcious.

"I am an agent of chaos. Recently the most chaotic thing that happened was anpower switch for about a week... That's terribly boring." He said. "Do you accept."
Fate drove back to the house fast. She opened the front door and dragged Ben in. " guys I need help."

She sighed. "You better cure Joey." She cut her palm with the knife "I accept"

Fate drove back to the house fast. She opened the front door and dragged Ben in. " guys I need help."

She sighed. "You better cure Joey." She cut her palm with the knife
Ben was unconcious.

The moment her blood touched the scroll Joey's coughing stopped and he felt healthy as a horse. Dragunov Dragunov

Maddy immediately felt an unbearable desire to help them catch Janus.

Ben was unconcious.

The moment her blood touched the scroll Joey's coughing stopped and he felt healthy as a horse. Dragunov Dragunov

Joey stopped coughing "What the..." He took a deep breath "I feel... I feel... GREAT!" He shouted as he began cooking the food at a more energetic pace.

Ben was unconcious.

"Sans? Maddy? Someone?" Fate called out dragging Ben to the couch

Maddy knew where Janus was. She frowned as she turned to leave.

"Sans? Maddy? Someone?" Fate called out dragging Ben to the couch

Maddy knew where Janus was. She frowned Ashe turned to leave.
(With Maddy gone Ben is going to get very close to death which will do something) Ben's breathing was laboured. Jeremy ran over. "What happened?"

Fell was outside. "What the FUCK!? WHY AM I HERE ALL A SUDDEN!?" He looked at Maddy. He created a sharp bone. "you have two seconds to explain bitch."

(With Maddy gone Ben is going to get very close to death which will do something) Ben's breathing was laboured. Jeremy ran over. "What happened?"

Fell was outside. "What the FUCK!? WHY AM I HERE ALL A SUDDEN!?" He looked at Maddy. He created a sharp bone. "you have two seconds to explain bitch."
" we were playing laser tag, Daniel attacked him. I used my wishbone charm to stop the bleeding but it might have gotten infected already." She said

" I have no idea, I just need to bring Janus to my family." She said.

" we were playing laser tag, Daniel attacked him. I used my wishbone charm to stop the bleeding but it might have gotten infected already." She said

" I have no idea, I jut Ned to bring Janus to my family." She said.
"Diana. Can you help him?" Jeremy asked.

"Well no fuckin' way. Your gonna help us get the geezer?" He asked.

Diana walked into the room. "I can try." She went over and tried to give ben her nanites.

"I am going to bring him to them yes. All I have to do is ask him" she said.
They refused. They we're working on a way to help her morning sickness.

"huh... alright. too the hospital." He said grabbing her arm roughly and going straight to his room.

"NO MASK!" Joey said as he kept cooking. Soon enough, he was cooking faster than the orders could keep up. It was almost like he was Spongebob in the anchovies episode.
Sam laughed. He held out his hand and a badge named "Employee of The Month" flew into it. He stuck on Joey's apron.

They refused. They we're working on a way to help her morning sickness.

"huh... alright. too the hospital." He said grabbing her arm roughly and going straight to his room.
"Help ben. I can handle being sick." Diana said. Fate frowns looking worried.

Janus was still writing. He noticed them. "Hello you two"

"Help ben. I can handle being sick." Diana said. Fate frowns looking worried.

Janus was still writing. He noticed them. "Hello you two"
"We are you. What hurts you hurts us." She heard her own voice say.

Fell grabbed him. "Your little bitch niece here has something to say to you." (Fell is a very vulgar guy)

"We are you. What hurts you hurts us." She heard her own voice say.

Fell grabbed him. "Your little bitch niece here has something to say to you." (Fell is a very vulgar save)
"Yeah but I want to help my friend" she said

Janus punched him. "You shouldn't call her that." Maddy frowned. "Uncle...I need you to go back to our family." He frowned."why?"

"Yeah but I want to help my friend" she said

Janus punched him. "You shouldn't call her that." Maddy frowned. "Uncle...I need you to go back to our family." He frowned."why?"
Ben was very close to death. "Fine." They helped Ben and returned to you. Ben opened his eyes.

Fell dodged the attack. "ain't you a rude old geezer."

"I'm Ben Tennyson. I'm 15 years old." He looked at his wrist. "What did you do to the Omnitrix?"

Sans grabbed Janus. "welp thanks for the help lady." He teleported to Minerva.
After a while, Joey took a break and was eating instant ramen inside the kitchen. "So Sam... what time does this place close?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back