• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Tell me Sam, what got you interested in the restaurant business?" Joey asked as he cooked the rice.
"Cooking." He said. "I like to cook. And I've always wanted to work at a restaurant. So instead I decided that I'd own one. More paperwork that I imagined, but I still get to cook."

( FoolsErin FoolsErin I just realized the fight with Trauma Queen((And maybe by extension Dryad if we do that fight)) could benefit Hayden and overall reveal more about him and why he is the way he is. Because like you said, "Trauma Queen can make you relive your worst memories. And if she does it long enough, she can create phantoms of the source of the trauma in the memory. Add that to a lot of additional strength and endurance with a wit sharp enough to beat a meta with twice her strength, and she's a real damn threat."-You)

( FoolsErin FoolsErin I just realized the fight with Trauma Queen((And maybe by extension Dryad if we do that fight)) could benefit Hayden and overall reveal more about him and why he is the way he is. Because like you said, "Trauma Queen can make you relive your worst memories. And if she does it long enough, she can create phantoms of the source of the trauma in the memory. Add that to a lot of additional strength and endurance with a wit sharp enough to beat a meta with twice her strength, and she's a real damn threat."-You)
(His parents died. We saw it)

(There's more to it to that, don't assume things about other characters that arent yours)
(Sorry we heard it. Look you do realize that this is something you could have easily had revealed a long time ago right? Also again your characters going miles to a [place and back in seconds you need to slow your roll)

(Sorry we heard it. Look you do realize that this is something you could have easily had revealed a long time ago right? Also again your characters going miles to a [place and back in seconds you need to slow your roll)
(You can't simply reveal things, without reasoning, the reason he doesn't reveal these kind of things, is that he doesn't want to talk about it, just let me do what I want to do with my character's storys, thoughts, and emotions.)

Sam gave him a an order and a chef's uniform.

(It's called Sam's now. Remember the whole Roxie Debacle)

Daniel saw he and ran out breaking through a wall. "It's fine I'll just go Swampfire and-" the Omnitrix began to beep and flash red. "Oh Man."

Maddy felt a sudden weight in her pocket.
(Sam's club! XD)

(You can't simply reveal things, without reasoning, the reason he doesn't reveal these kind of things, is that he doesn't want to talk about it, just let me do what I want to do with my character's storys, thoughts, and emotions.)
(No I have a character that literally does exactly what Trauma Queen does except with much worse consequences)

(So? If you would given me a opportunity to do an arc with said character, I would of taken it. Plus there's no going back.)
(Well usually people ask me to use that character not the other way around because I use him it puts them physically out of of action for usually about up to a week)

(Well, at least nerf that, kinda seems broken,)
(Uh no because it's been used several times, exist literally only to make it easier for a character's backstory to be explained, and again is usually only used when I request to use it one a character or I get a request from someone to use it on their character)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back