• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I'm just used to my old powers... and I think one Dru is more than enough in this house." Joey said
Chuck sighed " oh Joey I had such high hopes for you. Well you will some you loose some." Chuck then appeared next to Joey and held him in place and whispered to him "keep on this path to darkness and eventually you will stay dead however you have a slim sliver of hope and I suggest you take it and work with others to make amends."

Joey's phone rang. He looked at it and responded to a text while shaking his head "Sheesh, uncle's getting restless. He's been wondering when the wedding will occur."
" tell him it will happen when it happens. Most likely after I get rid of these wings. " Maddy said

Chuck sighed "I'm bored now let's put it back to the way it should be." Chuck then snapped and all powers went back to their rightful place.

Chuck sighed "I'm bored now let's put it back to the way it should be." Chuck then snapped and all powers went back to their rightful place.
Hayden felt his powers flow through him, He flew off without warning and grabbed his normal suit, puting the crimson arrow back in storage for now. he then flew back in a white and blue armor. "Alright, I had to do a change of armors, seems like my powers are flowing through me again.

Hayden felt his powers flow through him, He flew off without warning and grabbed his normal suit, puting the crimson arrow back in storage for now. he then flew back in a white and blue armor. "Alright, I had to do a change of armors, seems like my powers are flowing through me again.
(What? and this took place in the span of like two hours right?)

" tell him it will happen when it happens. Most likely after I get rid of these wings. " Maddy said
"I kinda want to see you in a dress with wings." Joey replied "Wait... our powers are back now?" (Shouldn't you like... tag everyone involved?)

"I kinda want to see you in a dress with wings." Joey replied "Wait... our powers are back now?" (Shouldn't you like... tag everyone involved?)
(Meh people will see it eventually besides idk who all is involved)

LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Peter left the house after a quick breakfast following his very long rest
Peter found the breakfast was gigantic and highly delicious. Joey was making some more blueberry pancakes "It's been too long since I have been out of the kitchen." Pancakes, bacon, eggs, toast, even some sushi. Joey didn't make breakfast, he made a buffet.

Peter found the breakfast was gigantic and highly delicious. Joey was making some more blueberry pancakes "It's been too long since I have been out of the kitchen." Pancakes, bacon, eggs, toast, even some sushi. Joey didn't make breakfast, he made a buffet.
(remember Peter doesn't live with them) Jeremy was eating like mad. "Aw man it's good to havey powers back." He said. (So... Joey's cancer is now gonna kill him again ain't it?)

(remember Peter doesn't live with them) Jeremy was eating like mad. "Aw man it's good to havey powers back." He said. (So... Joey's cancer is now gonna kill him again ain't it?)
Joey coughed lightly "The oolong tea will be ready" He coughed some more (Yup, death by September.) "I also brewed some fresh coffee. Two choices, regular coffee and jet fuel. I personally like it strong." Joey said as he placed two coffeepots on the table

Maddy smiled taking a seat at the table. "I agree with you there." Diana had a few pancakes on her plate.

Joey coughed lightly "The oolong tea will be ready" He coughed some more (Yup, death by September.) "I also brewed some fresh coffee. Two choices, regular coffee and jet fuel. I personally like it strong." Joey said as he placed two coffeepots on the table
(I'm kinda curious if Rejin could help though I'd need your permission and whoever did it would probably have to do something REALLY bad in return)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back