• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

John was quiet. He was not good at consoling people.
Link sighed. "I'm sorry." He went to leave the tent figuring he was last person she'd want to be near.
"How close were you two to each other?" Hayden asked

"I-I was her sidekick.... She picked me off the streets pretty young, and I was at her side for years. T-til she kicked me away and said I was far too weak to be her sidekick..."

Eris shows her the book.
"It's a Nancy Drew book. I love mysteries. So much suspense. All the adrenaline. People out to kill you. It's intense."

Holly smiled. "You'd really like my big sister Janet. She likes all kinds of books like that. She won't let me read some of them til' I'm older though." She looks a little disappointed with the last statement.

Holly smiled. "You'd really like my big sister Janet. She likes all kinds of books like that. She won't let me read some of them til' I'm older though." She looks a little disappointed with the last statement.
Eris smiles lightheartedly.
"Probably for good reason. Some of these are pretty brutal while others just go off the rails."

Eris nods.
"You definitely want to enjoy your childhood. Trust me. The adult life is a step sideways, not upward."

Holly looked at the woman. She gave a tiny shrug and said, "You remind me of my friend Falcon. He's always saying stuff like that. Anyways, I gotta go do things in places, so byyyeeee!" Holly waves and dashes off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back