• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"why does everyone think im in school? still.." Hayden sighed
Hayden suddenly saw something from the future....(I want to try something..I want you to tell me what he sees)

Hayden saw a vision of vines whipping Trauma Queen to the wall, injuring her and leaving her to tumble to the dull concrete ground. Barely conscious, she stared at the attacker and whispered, "Dryad?"

Link thought about the people they would be working with.

Pulse skated beside the Hylian, focused on thoughts of how the coming situation would go down.

Hayden saw a vision of vines whipping Trauma Queen to the wall, injuring her and leaving her to tumble to the dull concrete ground. Barely conscious, she stared at the attacker and whispered, "Dryad?"

Pulse skated beside the Hylian, focused on thoughts of how the coming situation would go down.
Link kept walking.

That person with the vines...that must be Dryad, and Trauma Queen isn't the big bad here? There's more here than what we thought, I gotta tell them, he shook his head "Guys, there is more to this than I thought there would of been, Some person named Dryad is behind this, and it beats Trauma Queen, I'm afraid those reinforcements are needed more now than ever." Hayden said hovering in mid air. While you can't see an expression on his face, you knew that he was serious.

John ambled near the others. He heard Hayden’s warning and listened to what he was about to say.

That person with the vines...that must be Dryad, and Trauma Queen isn't the big bad here? There's more here than what we thought, I gotta tell them, he shook his head "Guys, there is more to this than I thought there would of been, Some person named Dryad is behind this, and it beats Trauma Queen, I'm afraid those reinforcements are needed more now than ever." Hayden said hovering in mid air. While you can't see an expression on his face, you knew that he was serious.
John ambled near the others. He heard Hayden’s warning and listened to what he was about to say.

“Dryad....That isn’t ringing any bells. Not surprising. The Order and all of the known villains in the city likely only make up four-fifths of the metas in Grand Mirage. There’s an entire fifth that isn’t accounted for. Edgewood likely has a higher number of unaccounted metas, considering how well known it is for superheroes.”

Last edited:
“Dryad....That isn’t ringing any bells. Not surprising. The Order and all of the known villains in the city likely only make up four-fifths of the metas in Grand Mirage. There’s an entire fifth that isn’t accounted for. Edgewood likely has a higher number of unaccounted metas, considering how well known it is for superheroes.”
Link just listened. There was that word again "Metas" he assumed at this point a meta was a person that had powers that others didn't. But last he heard the describing word had been "Supers" or "Mutants" never "Metas"

Link just listened. There was that word again "Metas" he assumed at this point a meta was a person that had powers that others didn't. But last he heard the describing word had been "Supers" or "Mutants" never "Metas"

(That’s the fan girl side of me who loves the novel Forging Hephaestus talking. They refer to powered people as metas in that book. No, seriously, good book about superheroes, highly recommend.)

(I wanna write something for Holly so she can meet more characters, but I’m a little stuck on the exact wording,)

(I wanna write something for Holly so she can meet more characters, but I’m a little stuck on the exact wording,)

(I guess I’m just noticing I’m using some characters less than others. Holly, Nax, Selene, and Matt have gotten the worst of this treatment. Since I don’t really know what I want to do with the latter two, I’m trying to write a little more for Holly and Nax.)

(I guess I’m just noticing I’m using some characters less than others. Holly, Nax, Selene, and Matt have gotten the worst of this treatment. Since I don’t really know what I want to do with the latter two, I’m trying to write a little more for Holly and Nax.)
Link kept following her.

Sans knocked on Lydia's door.

"I think I'll go back to my old powers once this whole thing ends." Joey said to chuck Drumonkey Drumonkey
Chuck scoffed "whatever you pick the boring path as always." As he says that another Chuck comes up and says " you owe me money for this I told you never bet against the house."

Link kept following her.

Link follows Pulse to an empty 'for lease' building. The left alleyway looks to have some kind of beehive structure within it, and the right alleyway is filled to the brim with spider-like weavings of webs. To the right of the hive in the left alley is a little tent made out of boxes and rags. Sounds like....crying is coming from within.

Link follows Pulse to an empty 'for lease' building. The left alleyway looks to have some kind of beehive structure within it, and the right alleyway is filled to the brim with spider-like weavings of webs. To the right of the hive in the left alley is a little tent made out of boxes and rags. Sounds like....crying is coming from within.
(Do.you also.habe a Spider Character?) Link walked.towards the crying sound with concern.

Link kept following her.

Lydia opened the door, and she gave an-almost-smile when she saw Sans.

"Sorry about before. I got a text from my mother, and I had to leave before I did any of the confrontation. That's almost relieving, considering I'm not quite a fan of confronting people"

(Do.you also.habe a Spider Character?) Link walked.towards the crying sound with concern.

(Lavender Widow's kinda...different than the spider person you're probably thinking of. She's also a reminder of one of the most evil things I've done in a 1-on-1 roleplay. If you're interested, I can tell you the full story.)

The tent flaps are closed, so you can't tell who is crying. It seems to be a singular person, however, and they sound like they are crying tears of sadness and grief.

Lydia opened the door, and she gave an-almost-smile when she saw Sans.

"Sorry about before. I got a text from my mother, and I had to leave before I did any of the confrontation. That's almost relieving, considering I'm not quite a fan of confronting people"

(Lavender Widow's kinda...different than the spider person you're probably thinking of. She's also a reminder of one of the most evil things I've done in a 1-on-1 roleplay. If you're interested, I can tell you the full story.)

The tent flaps are closed, so you can't tell who is crying. It seems to be a singular person, however, and they sound like they are crying tears of sadness and grief.
Sans winked. "it's cool. just wondered if you wanted to go out for food."

Link walks to the tent. "Hello? Are you okay?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back