• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Lydia opened the door, and she gave an-almost-smile when she saw Sans.

"Sorry about before. I got a text from my mother, and I had to leave before I did any of the confrontation. That's almost relieving, considering I'm not quite a fan of confronting people"

(Lavender Widow's kinda...different than the spider person you're probably thinking of. She's also a reminder of one of the most evil things I've done in a 1-on-1 roleplay. If you're interested, I can tell you the full story.)

The tent flaps are closed, so you can't tell who is crying. It seems to be a singular person, however, and they sound like they are crying tears of sadness and grief.
Hayden was with link to check the tent. "Hello?"

Eris is leaning on a building and reading a book while traffic passes by.

Tyson is in the gym working out.

(Just putting them out there in case anyone was needing interactions)

Eris is leaning on a building and reading a book while traffic passes by.

Tyson is in the gym working out.

(Just putting them out there in case anyone was needing interactions)

(yes thank you)

Holly was walking along when she noted a woman reading a book. She paused a second, and tried to tilt her head so she could see the cover of it. This was not very effective, and from a distance, this looked quite bizarre.

(so marisol having joey's powers made me think a lot about alternate versions of these characters)

(most of them are edgy and less heroic than usual)

(why the hell do i always go to the uber fucked up alternate universes)

(this is the reason why my last title was edgy demon writer)

(because apparently that's the only thing my brain can handle)

(:I)

Sans winked. "it's cool. just wondered if you wanted to go out for food."

Link walks to the tent. "Hello? Are you okay?"

"Noooooo..... Owwwwllll is goooooooooonnnnnneeee...." It's a younger female, clearly in a lot of emotional distress. That mass-message was definitely heard.

Lydia thought over it for a second. "I'll have to see...where were you thinking?" She looks a little hesitant over the skeleton's proposition.

(yes thank you)

Holly was walking along when she noted a woman reading a book. She paused a second, and tried to tilt her head so she could see the cover of it. This was not very effective, and from a distance, this looked quite bizarre.
Eris sees this awkwardness and hides a giggle.
"Looking for something?" She asks.

"Noooooo..... Owwwwllll is goooooooooonnnnnneeee...." It's a younger female, clearly in a lot of emotional distress. That mass-message was definitely heard.

Lydia thought over it for a second. "I'll have to see...where were you thinking?" She looks a little hesitant over the skeleton's proposition.
Link opened the tent and looked in.

"eh wherever i was just bored and also have no friends."

Link opened the tent and looked in.

"eh wherever i was just bored and also have no friends."

It's a slightly tanned woman wearing a very ragged costume. Her hair is a pale white, her eyes are green, and giant mouse ears protrude from her head, as well as a long mouse tail from her lower quarters. She covers her eyes and rolls over, sniffling. "Go away..." She mumbles.

It's a slightly tanned woman wearing a very ragged costume. Her hair is a pale white, her eyes are green, and giant mouse ears protrude from her head, as well as a long mouse tail from her lower quarters. She covers her eyes and rolls over, sniffling. "Go away..." She mumbles.
Link looked down guiltily. "Forgive me." He said. "Had I known who she was..."

She rolls over to look at the Hylian. She looks very confused. "What do you mean....?"
He sat down. He explained everything that had happened in the past few days. Explaining trauma Queen and Owl. "I... I didn't know that she could be restored. I thought that death was a mercy compared to having your mind taken."

He sat down. He explained everything that had happened in the past few days. Explaining trauma Queen and Owl. "I... I didn't know that she could be restored. I thought that death was a mercy compared to having your mind taken."

Somehow the rodentesque meta looks worse than ever. She curls into a ball, continuing to sob. Owl must've meant a lot to this person.

Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213 Yahhah Yahhah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back