• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(PM me)

"I miss cooking." Joey said as he began cooking up some rice.
"Maybe you can help Sam cook at his restaurant if you like cooking so much." Allyson said grabbing a piece of bacon. Diana smiled. "These are really good." She then suddenly covered her mouth before running out. Allyson chuckled. "Looks like she has morning sickness"

"Maybe you can help Sam cook at his restaurant if you like cooking so much." Allyson said grabbing a piece of bacon. Diana smiled. "These are really good." She then suddenly covered her mouth before running out. Allyson chuckled. "Looks like she has morning sickness"
Daniel wasn't wearing any gear. In fact he looked about ready murdur Ben.
"You're right... I should give him a call." Joey said as he took out his phone and called Sam.

Sam was at his restaurant. He picked up. "Hey Joe what's u- NO PUT GLOVES ON! AND STOP LICKING THE SPOON YOUR AN EMPLOYEE!"
"Hey Sam. I was busy cooking up a feast here at the house and well Maddy recommended I come work at your place... any-" He coughed "Any job openings?"

Fate frowned. "What's going on."
He transformed. "Fourar-" He sad sent flying with a punch this time his body was impaled by one of Daimondhead's crystals which went through his chest.

"Hey Sam. I was busy cooking up a feast here at the house and well Maddy recommended I come work at your place... any-" He coughed "Any job openings?"
"Oh thank god. KEVIN YOUR FIRED! Joey an opening just became available." Sam said.

Maddy grabbed some eggs and smiled. "Now this is nice."
He transformed. "Fourar-" He sad sent flying with a punch this time his body was impaled by one of Daimondhead's crystals which went through his chest.

"Oh thank god. KEVIN YOUR FIRED! Joey an opening just became available." Sam said.
"Sounds like you need me now." Joey said as he opened a portal "Bye guys, enjoy the food. There's bread pudding in the oven which will be ready in 30 minutes." He went through and appeared next to Sam "Alright, what are the orders?" He asked.

"Sounds like you need me now." Joey said as he opened a portal "Bye guys, enjoy the food. There's bread pudding in the oven which will be ready in 30 minutes." He went through and appeared next to Sam "Alright, what are the orders?" He asked.
"Bye Joey." Maddy smiled. Allyson smiled. "So Maddy wanna go shopping for a dress?" She shrugged. "Maybe later. I don't even know what I want"

Sam gave him a an order and a chef's uniform.

Eris is sitting outside of Wisp's reading a magazine and sipping tea.
(It's called Sam's now. Remember the whole Roxie Debacle)

"No.." She said and ran over.
Daniel saw he and ran out breaking through a wall. "It's fine I'll just go Swampfire and-" the Omnitrix began to beep and flash red. "Oh Man."

Maddy felt a sudden weight in her pocket.

Daniel saw he and ran out breaking through a wall. "It's fine I'll just go Swampfire and-" the Omnitrix began to beep and flash red. "Oh Man."

"No no no." Fate said. "Why was e trying to hurt you."

She felt the weight and reached in her pocket

"So I'm hired huh? Alright, what are the orders?" He quickly ran to the sink and washed his hands.

"Alright most recent we've got is two orders of Hayashi Rice and Three orders of Mochi." He said.
"Got a fridge with the mochi?" Joey asked "Or we make these babies from scratch?" He fired up the stove "Also never knew you started doing the cuisine of my people."

"Got a fridge with the mochi?" Joey asked "Or we make these babies from scratch?" He fired up the stove "Also never knew you started doing the cuisine of my people."
He pointed to the menu. It literally filled the entire wrong there was a menu for a plethora of different dished from different countries. "Large selection."

Jeremy ran after her to make sure she was okay.

He pointed to the menu. It literally filled the entire wrong there was a menu for a plethora of different dished from different countries. "Large selection."
"Aw man... I thought this was gonna be a challenge." Joey said with a smirk as he got cooking. He opened a portal and another version of him in a chef uniform appeared "Mochi." The chef nodded and immediately got to work.

"Aw man... I thought this was gonna be a challenge." Joey said with a smirk as he got cooking. He opened a portal and another version of him in a chef uniform appeared "Mochi." The chef nodded and immediately got to work.
"I won't complain." He said as he got to cooking the beef.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back