• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

He was bleeding bad.

"You want your Joey to live? I can help you come to the forest. You'll find a cabin in the woods." (REFRENCES!)
"This is gonna happen a lot. We should ask Maddy what you should and shouldn't eat when pregnant." He said.
Diana nods. "I know."

Maddy read the slip. "Allyson I'm gonna go for a walk. We can go shopping later." Allyson nods. "That's fine"

Fate pulls from her pocket her wishbone charm. "Please work. I wish the bleeding will stop."

Diana nods. "I know."

Maddy read the slip. "Allyson I'm gonna go for a walk. We can go shopping later." Allyson nods. "That's fine"

Fate pulls from her pocket her wishbone charm. "Please work. I wish the bleeding will stop."
The wound closed but he didn't wake up.

Rejin smiled. "She's on her way."

Hearing his voice she hugged him tightly.

"Here it is" she said and knocked.
"What happened?" He asked. "I remember the Omnitrix... Timing out." He said.

The door opened. A man was in an armchair next to a roaring fire. He wore a pink suit and was reading a book.

"What happened?" He asked. "I remember the Omnitrix... Timing out." He said.

The door opened. A man was in an armchair next to a roaring fire. He wore a pink suit and was reading a book.
"I used my wishbone charm. It'll probably be a good while before I can make a new one." She said still hugging him.

Maddy walked in. "Hello"

"I used my wishbone charm. It'll probably be a good while before I can make a new one." She said still hugging him.

Maddy walked in. "Hello"
He gingerly put his arm around her. "So... I almost died..."

He looked at her. "Ah Miss Smith. Or would you prefer Mrs. Yamamoto."

" yeah" she said.

"What would that be?" She asked walking over to him
He sighed. He began to hug her as well. "Sorry for worriying you." He said.

The door closed. "First how far are you willing to go to save him. Who are you willing to betray and hurt. And who are you willing to help?"

Daniel woke up in his bed. He remembered what had happened but he shugged it off as a dream. Surely he's never hurt a hero without a reason.

He sighed. He began to hug her as well. "Sorry for worriying you." He said.

The door closed. "First how far are you willing to go to save him. Who are you willing to betray and hurt. And who are you willing to help?"

Daniel woke up in his bed. He remembered what had happened but he shugged it off as a dream. Surely he's never hurt a hero without a reason.
"its okay." She said. "Why would he hurt you"

"It depends" Maddy frowned.

"let's go home" she said.

"I don't want him to die..not again" she looked at her ring. " I just want us to live a happy life together "
Ben nodded trying to get up. He lost a lot of blood and didn't have the strength. "Maybe you should drive."

"Well then I ask again. What are you willing to do?" He asked.

Ben nodded trying to get up. He lost a lot of blood and didn't have the strength. "Maybe you should drive."

"Well then I ask again. What are you willing to do?" He asked.
Fate takes the keys. "Let's get rid of the laser tag gear first"

"I'll do anything. I've killed for Joey before." Maddy said remembering when Dreema tricked her into getting the devil cell, saying it would help joey. "Just tell me"

Fate takes the keys. "Let's get rid of the laser tag gear first"

"I'll do anything. I've killed for Joey before." Maddy said remembering when Dreema tricked her into getting the devil cell, saying it would help joey. "Just tell me"
Ben nodded. He took it off.

"Help you family kidnap Janus." He said.

She took off her gear and helped him to the car.

She silently starting thinking. She didn't want to do this but she knew she could at least talk with Janus. Maybe he would be willing to go for her.
He panted. "I think the closed wound is infected." He said.

A scroll and a knife appeared. "I will cure Joey of the cancer that ails him permanently. In return. You will give up Janus and porvide the means for his capture by your family."

He panted. "I think the closed wound is infected." He said.

A scroll and a knife appeared. "I will cure Joey of the cancer that ails him permanently. In return. You will give up Janus and porvide the means for his capture by your family."
" oh no. " fate looked worried

Maddy takes the knife. "Why do you want Janus back with my family.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back