• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"We're you're frie-... Oh fuck you got amnesia." Joey said "Ben, relax... take a deep breath. We're not gonna hurt you."
Ben looked at him. He took a deep breath and his arms dropped.

Dru frowned "let me see what's going on in that head of yours." Dru said as he approved.
Ben looked at Dru cautiously. "Ben... What's the last thing you remember?" Sam asked. "My grandpa just blew himself and highbreed up." He said

Ben looked at Dru cautiously. "Ben... What's the last thing you remember?" Sam asked. "My grandpa just blew himself and highbreed up." He said
"Ben... how familiar are you with multiverse theory?" Joey asked.

"Ben... how familiar are you with multiverse theory?" Joey asked.
Dru moved up to Ben and touched his forehead looking for signs of tampering.

Ben looked at him. "That's uh... That's like alternate universes right?" He asked.
"Much much much more than that." He replied "Think... infinite realities. There are some where you're the hero... then there are places where the characters you saw on TV are real... then there's this hellhole. You just lost your memory and we can try fixing it." He replied

"Much much much more than that." He replied "Think... infinite realities. There are some where you're the hero... then there are places where the characters you saw on TV are real... then there's this hellhole. You just lost your memory and we can try fixing it." He replied
"Wait... Is this not my universe? How much are we talking. Days, weeks?" He asked. "You've lost two years." Sam said.

"Wait... Is this not my universe? How much are we talking. Days, weeks?" He asked. "You've lost two years." Sam said.
"Yeah... it's been really rough for you man. I mean especially after the divorce and the child support for your twins." Joey lightly smirked, doing his best to contain his laughter. "Then you smashed your head against a wall and well here we are."

"Yeah... it's been really rough for you man. I mean especially after the divorce and the child support for your twins." Joey lightly smirked, doing his best to contain his laughter. "Then you smashed your head against a wall and well here we are."
"Wait. But that would mean I'm 17? WHY AM I MARRIED AT 17!?" He yelled. "He's messing with you." Sam said.

"Awww come on, not even one more sentence?" Joey replied "Regardless, a bizarre phenomenon happened that brought you to our world."
"You've lived with us for the past Fourish months." He said. "We're all friends here. Except her." He said pointing to Fate. "She's your girlfriend."

"I did nothing.." Fate said "you really don't remember me,"

Minerva was in a dark room. Janus chuckled.
"Why should I?" He asked. "According to all of you I've forgotten two years of my life. I don't have any proof of that. You could all be a trick set up by Zombozo, or Charmcaster, or the highbreed."

"minerva delivery." Fell said. "got your bastard brother."

"Why should I?" He asked. "According to all of you I've forgotten two years of my life. I don't have any proof of that. You could all be a trick set up by Zombozo, or Charmcaster, or the highbreed."

"minerva delivery." Fell said. "got your bastard brother."
" hmm maybe this might spark something. " Diana teleported away and brought back the crystal cat statue. ",you made this when I was feeling sad." Indigo Fates cat entered the room. She meowed. Fate picked her up. "Ben doesn't remember us"

"I see now let me out" she said, hitting the door there was. Janus smiled. "No"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back