• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

He snorted.

"Ya must be ery new here, laddie. Trauma ain't that kinda 'illain. Probably got someone else to dew it."
"Regardless I'd say helping pulse and the rest of us fix this city is more important than feeling g bad about losing someone that threw you to the curb when they decided they we're done with you." Link spat. "Or are you gonna say that Owl abandoned her put of love."

"Regardless I'd say helping pulse and the rest of us fix this city is more important than feeling g bad about losing someone that threw you to the curb when they decided they we're done with you." Link spat. "Or are you gonna say that Owl abandoned her put of love."

The buzzing got even louder.

"Sure, Mousie over here may have 'ery poor reasons to grieve, but I personally think I 'eserve a lil' time to miss one of the few people who 'enderstands the hell of ma childhood!"

The buzzing got even louder.

"Sure, Mousie over here may have 'ery poor reasons to grieve, but I personally think I 'eserve a lil' time to miss one of the few people who 'enderstands the hell of ma childhood!"
(why does he not say D's or V's) Link scoffed. "The world isn't going to give you time." He said. "A hero puts the interests of the people before himself."

(why does he not say D's or V's) Link scoffed. "The world isn't going to give you time." He said.

(i offically cannot do any sort of speech quirks for my characters. screw it.)

"Then I suppose I'll have to buy some." He shouts, buzzing getting incredibly loud.

There is a spark of electricity and then a portal opens. Out of the portal comes a suit of armor clearly based off of the ancient Iron Man. The helmet retracts into the body to reveal the face of a Stark. "FRIDAY 18.7 Where am i? What is the year?” *It is 8947. You are in a city known as Manhattan.* “I see that the planet’s primitive mass has offset many things.” His armor; comprised of shaking, floating metal is unlike anything previously seen. It shouldn’t exist. Its tech DOESN’T exist. At least not now...

"Attack me and you'll regret it." He said.

You say that, yet when you turn around to see a man with a bee's stinger, wings, and antenne, with a huge swarm of bees flying around him, you may want to consider.

(why is he called candlestick? magnetic powers, fire powers, and a fuck ton of bees)

You say that, yet when you turn around to see a man with a bee's stinger, wings, and antenne, with a huge swarm of bees flying around him, you may want to consider.

(why is he called candlestick? magnetic powers, fire powers, and a fuck ton of bees)
Link scoweled at him. "Attacking me isn't going to get you the time you want to mourn. You want to take days to yourself where you don't devote yourself to helping people fine. Just don't call yourself a hero while you're at it." (I'm telling you know the magic sword and magic shield aren't gonna be magnetized)

Link scoweled at him. "Attacking me isn't going to get you the time you want to mourn. You want to take days to yourself where you don't devote yourself to helping people fine. Just don't call yourself a hero while you're at it." (I'm telling you know the magic sword and magic shield aren't gonna be magnetized)

"What exactly is going on here? No, don't tell me, all I really care about is how it woke me up from my nap." A female voice with an odd accent you can't place shouts.

The bee man immediately stops. "A-ah! Nothing Laven-"

"Were you trying to start a fight again, Candle?"

"...Yes."

"Was it for a good reason, or did you just jump to conclusions?"

"That's not a fair ques-"

"You jumped to conclusions." She groans. "Give me a second, I'll be over there to clean up your mess in a bit."

"What exactly is going on here? No, don't tell me, all I really care about is how it woke me up from my nap." A female voice with an odd accent you can't place shouts.

The bee man immediately stops. "A-ah! Nothing Laven-"

"Were you trying to start a fight again, Candle?"

"...Yes."

"Was it for a good reason, or did you just jump to conclusions?"

"That's not a fair ques-"

"You jumped to conclusions." She groans. "Give me a second, I'll be over there to clean up your mess in a bit."
Link put his sword away. "It's fine."

Joey opened a portal to the hospital. "Entre vu."
"Alright." Sam stepped through. They saw a Doctor after a free tests for about an hour he talked to them. "It's absolutely amazing. I've never seen such a full recovery at this stage." He said. "Makuto I give you a clean bill. You cancer and the tumor in you lungs as well are both completely gone."

"Alright." Sam stepped through. They saw a Doctor after a free tests for about an hour he talked to them. "It's absolutely amazing. I've never seen such a full recovery at this stage." He said. "Makuto I give you a clean bill. You cancer and the tumor in you lungs as well are both completely gone."
He sighed "It's Makoto." He replied "Seems like an act of god."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back