• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Didn't really let her down respectfully, but honestly if she hadn't done it then, she would've probably gone insane from having to babysit the little thing."

"She's.....nothing special, really. She's a nice woman who had a lot of bad things happen to her. A good mom who loved me and....y'know. She hangs in there, I guess."
Link nodded.

"hey it's right sight better than me. i don't even know who my parents are." Sans said.

Link nodded.

"hey it's right sight better than me. i don't even know who my parents are." Sans said.

"...But possible insanity or not, we all gotta admit that Owl shouldn't have treated Mouse like so."

"Yea...I guess there are worse parents then what I've gone through..."

(no school tomorrow for me because there's probably gonna be a snowpocalypse)

"...But possible insanity or not, we all gotta admit that Owl shouldn't have treated Mouse like so."

(still gonna set up my alarm tho, so i can turn it off and flip it off for good measure in satisfaction)

(Me too. Except I live in Utah where five feet of snow is barely an inconvenience anymore)

Link nodded in agreement.

Sans chuckled. He walked in to meet her mom.

(Me too. Except I live in Utah where five feet of snow is barely an inconvenience anymore)

Link nodded in agreement.

Sans chuckled. He walked in to meet her mom.

(really hope the vet isn't closed tomorrow though, my sweet baby kitten got a scratch near his eye that makes me sad to look at)

"But that isn't important right now. What is however, is Trauma Queen and whoever the hell did this to Owl. Neither me or Candlestick know exactly where the crime lady is, but we can tell you some spots that are a little suspicious."

The woman with hair like Lydia's sat in the arm chair. Where her left leg used to be was a prosthetic, and her face showed exhaustion and tired nights full of nightmares.

Meanwhile...

"I'm telling you, I'm not Dryad!" Flora declared, trying not to scream from the pain in her arms that was intermingled with the itching.

"Really now? Then how do you explain the vial of fake identity potion?" The pink haired crime lady demanded.

"I...don't...know!" Flora screamed, twitching in her chair as the pain strengthened, and the itchiness skyrocketed.

"You see that? You're on the brink of cracking. That potion is definitely going to wear off, and you're definitely going to tell the truth." Trauma Queen chuckled.

Trying not to cry, scream, and somehow explode, the assistant wiggled in her chair.

(really hope the vet isn't closed tomorrow though, my sweet baby kitten got a scratch near his eye that makes me sad to look at)

"But that isn't important right now. What is however, is Trauma Queen and whoever the hell did this to Owl. Neither me or Candlestick know exactly where the crime lady is, but we can tell you some spots that are a little suspicious."

The woman with hair like Lydia's sat in the arm chair. Where her left leg used to be was a prosthetic, and her face showed exhaustion and tired nights full of nightmares.

Meanwhile...

"I'm telling you, I'm not Dryad!" Flora declared, trying not to scream from the pain in her arms that was intermingled with the itching.

"Really now? Then how do you explain the vial of fake identity potion?" The pink haired crime lady demanded.

"I...don't...know!" Flora screamed, twitching in her chair as the pain strengthened, and the itchiness skyrocketed.

"You see that? You're on the brink of cracking. That potion is definitely going to wear off, and you're definitely going to tell the truth." Trauma Queen chuckled.

Trying not to cry, scream, and somehow explode, the assistant wiggled in her chair.
Link went wide eyed. "Please! Tell me!" He said. "I... Have something I need to around e for."

Sans walked up to her. He looked at her his hands stuffed in his pockets. "hello ma'am my name is sans." He said.

Link went wide eyed. "Please! Tell me!" He said. "I... Have something I need to around e for."

Sans walked up to her. He looked at her his hands stuffed in his pockets. "hello ma'am my name is sans." He said.

She pulled the earbuds out of her ears and looked at the skeleton. She looked confused and surprised at first, but then settled into a calm face.

"Ah, you must be one of Lydia's friends. I was surprised for a second there, but then I remember all of the odd things that have happened to this family and in this city.... The world's really a wonderful and peculiar place, isn't it? Bad things happen, but they always find an upbeat..." She closed her eyes for a second.

She pulled the earbuds out of her ears and looked at the skeleton. She looked confused and surprised at first, but then settled into a calm face.

"Ah, you must be one of Lydia's friends. I was surprised for a second there, but then I remember all of the odd things that have happened to this family and in this city.... The world's really a wonderful and peculiar place, isn't it? Bad things happen, but they always find an upbeat..." She closed her eyes for a second.
Sans waited. He assumed she had fallen asleep for a second. "I agree... the world has it's problems but it's not all bad."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back