• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Maybe he’s physically stronger, but Joker when he’s a rat is shown to be a lot clumsier than he usually is and pretty hopeless outside of just running away so there really is no telling how well he actually fights since he doesn’t ever fight in said form
Now I've a scene in my head of Picori Lunaris having Joker pinned, biting savagely into him, only for Ann to come to the rescue!

angry tom and jerry GIF

Ann, Joker and Lunaris

Now I've a scene in my head of Picori Lunaris having Joker pinned, biting savagely into him, only for Ann to come to the rescue!
Ann and Cia just picking up Joker and Lunaris by their scruffs to get them to stop fighting!

This doesn't really have to do with anything here, but I got hit with random inspiration to re-sketch a doodle of Ren-Ann I did awhile back (I don't think I ever posted the og here lol) so I'm just gonna offer it up even though I'll probably pretty it up and color it
shuanndance3.png
As you can tell I focused very heavily on the faces/upper bodies and gave no fucks about the lower body LOL

This is the first time I ever did something like this, even though it's smol. I said that I liked HW Zel's little nightgown so I decided to draw a little thingy
Zelda's Lantern-ANIMATION.gif

It's based off of this design right here, which I absolutely adore:
1719155388952.png
She looks so cute and comfy man, it's adorable 😊

This is the first time I ever did something like this, even though it's smol. I said that I liked HW Zel's little nightgown so I decided to draw a little thingy
View attachment 1169347

It's based off of this design right here, which I absolutely adore:
View attachment 1169348
She looks so cute and comfy man, it's adorable 😊
She’s adorable! I love how relaxed and comfortable she looks. There should be moments where Zelda gets the time for self care it’s doubtful still that would be nice.

Now I see him falling head over heels for Rosalina or HW Zelda to be honest. Unlike his dad I see him loyal to his woman treats her like a queen. Yes Rufus can be redeemed it’s amazing how different he is he’ll be remorseful and trying to be there for the people of Midgar try to be a better president/leader. I had this wholesome moment he pushes Rosalina or HW Zelda to relax get them to have a spa day until they point he needs to have breaks too. He has that moment where he realizes they’re right. And I see either of them bringing out a genuine smile

Last edited:
I felt bad that I was keeping people waiting, and things are starting to look better for me, so I decided to write a post for Corrin, since I knew what I wanted to write for her for a long time now.

Hopefully soon I'll continue writing for all my other PCs too, but Corrin was def the one that kept people waiting (^^; )

I felt bad that I was keeping people waiting, and things are starting to look better for me, so I decided to write a post for Corrin, since I knew what I wanted to write for her for a long time now.

Hopefully soon I'll continue writing for all my other PCs too, but Corrin was def the one that kept people waiting (^^; )
I’m glad you’re feeling better don't push your self too hard

Your post for Corrin was so good! Two princesses are taking to the skies! 🐉

And don't feel bad about not posting. Clearly you were not in the best place and if you still need time to figure things out, go ahead, don't push yourself. You should never feel rushed or guilty when you obviously need to take some time to yourself

She’s adorable! I love how relaxed and comfortable she looks. There should be moments where Zelda gets the time for self care it’s doubtful still that would be nice.

Now I see him falling head over heels for Rosalina or HW Zelda to be honest. Unlike his dad I see him loyal to his woman treats her like a queen. Yes Rufus can be redeemed it’s amazing how different he is he’ll be remorseful and trying to be there for the people of Midgar try to be a better president/leader. I had this wholesome moment he pushes Rosalina or HW Zelda to relax get them to have a spa day until they point he needs to have breaks too. He has that moment where he realizes they’re right. And I see either of them bringing out a genuine smile
Aw ty 🫶 Yeah that design only came up once, in the HW beginning cutscene, but I still really like it.

Oh! Lol, HW Zel is a general as well as a princess, she has very little time for frivolous activities like that. And before Rufus even got to Zelda in the first place, he'd have to go through the stone wall that is Impa lmao

I love the Corrin post! I’m glad I get to post this art I made a while back here now

1719161463692.png
Fhdjfjfjf Corrin’s dragon form is very cool but oh gosh drawing her was like trying to draw a horse, please ignore how weird her legs look 😣

Fhskfif after my trip to the beach I’m going to try and sit down and write for all my characters ✍️

I love the Corrin post! I’m glad I get to post this art I made a while back here now

View attachment 1169375
Fhdjfjfjf Corrin’s dragon form is very cool but oh gosh drawing her was like trying to draw a horse, please ignore how weird her legs look 😣

Fhskfif after my trip to the beach I’m going to try and sit down and write for all my characters ✍️

Aw ty 🫶 Yeah that design only came up once, in the HW beginning cutscene, but I still really like it.

Oh! Lol, HW Zel is a general as well as a princess, she has very little time for frivolous activities like that. And before Rufus even got to Zelda in the first place, he'd have to go through the stone wall that is Impa lmao
Rufus isn’t the kind to give up he generally respects a few people. His Turks who are his chosen family they’re above everyone else. Tseng being the turk leader there’s a father-son relationship there with Rufus it’s more professional. But it’s there.

Rosalina and I see HW Zelda next. He hates his father. Rufus in Before Crisis tried to overthrow his old man by working with the original Avalanche his plan failed he’s put under house arrest. Sucks BC never made it outside of Japan and it’s a mobile game with Nokia.

Eh, Rufus is happy Sephiroth took out his father he won’t have to get his hands dirty.
Not much is known about Mrs Shinra is just estranged from her husband and son. Yeah, President Shinra is.. rather disloyal he has so many illegitimate children. I know director Lazard is one of them he’s in crisis core. President Shinra only acknowledges Rufus and he’s the heir to the Shinra company. I believe it’s implied his father abused his son m.

Rufus does become good it takes losing everything he changes that’s not until two years after the og 1997 game. ( The story of Advent Children the movie)

Radio: Sephiroth was scared away!
Pit: Poggers!

Pyra: (*sad or worried*)
Pit: That's illegal!

I actually felt a bit bad about writing Pluton's part of the post. Yoshi abuse is not okay!

I'm glad to hear things are starting to look up. Thank you for the update and the post, and I hope things keep improving for you! 💕

Radio: Sephiroth was scared away!
Pit: Poggers!

Pyra: (*sad or worried*)
Pit: That's illegal!

I actually felt a bit bad about writing Pluton's part of the post. Yoshi abuse is not okay!
Truly an illegal act! Whoever makes Pyra sad is committing a crime!

Not the Yoshi abuse! Sheesh poor Yoshi is really having the worst day

I'll work on writing my replies during the week at some point. I'm behind on stuff per usual my own fault as well LOL and have been on a bit of an art kick out of nowhere so I'll do stuff as soon as I can. I know it's no rush, especially since I just got to be up, but I still like to be transparent about it all!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back